What is PHP Obfuscator?
The PHP Obfuscator tool scrambles PHP source code to make it very difficult to understand or reverse-engineer (example). This provides significant protection for source code intellectual property that must be hosted on a website or shipped to a customer. It is a member of SD’s family of Source Code Obfuscators.
How do I obscure PHP code?
Top 5: Best Open Source PHP Code Obfuscator Libraries
- PHP Obfuscator by Naneu.
- pH-7 Obfuscator.
- Yakpro PO.
- PHP Compactor. The PHP compactor library will help you tompress and Obfuscate PHP code easily.
- Eccenux POBS. POBS is a PHP Obfuscator.
Can you obfuscate HTML with PHP?
How do you obfuscate HTML code?
Obfuscate HTML using an Online Tool
- Open a Web browser and navigate to iSnoop.net or VoorMedia.com.
- Click the “HTML Obfuscator” link on the main page in iSnoop.net.
- Copy your HTML code by dragging the mouse over the desired code in the HTML editor, and the right-clicking the mouse.
Can PHP code be seen?
PHP is a server-side programming language, meaning it is executed at the web server before the website is sent to the end-user. This is why you can’t see the PHP code when you view the source code.
Is PHP code hidden?
Your PHP source cannot be viewed directly via browser. You can obfuscate the php files on the server for extra protection. Obfuscation makes it more difficult for an attacker to understand your code, if he eventually gets in. Remember to keep an un-obfuscated back-up of your files.
How do I encrypt HTML code?
You can’t, unfortunately. HTML is always open so that the browser can render it, so there’s no way to encrypt it.
Can you obfuscate CSS?
What it does: – It will take your CSS file, apply minification, encoding and encypting and finally injects this unreadable crap into tailored JS library (also obfuscated). – The result you will get is this tailored (unique) library, containing obfuscated CSS. Just include it in the place of the original CSS.
How do I view PHP files in my browser?
- Click the button Open In Browser on StatusBar.
- In the editor, right click on the file and click in context menu Open PHP/HTML/JS In Browser.
- Use keybindings Shift + F6 to open more faster (can be changed in menu File -> Preferences -> Keyboard Shortcuts )