Who said nothing worth having comes easy?
Quote by Theodore Roosevelt
How do you cheer up a sad friend?
25 Simple And Creative Ways To Cheer Someone Up
- Listen Up. When life gets overwhelming it helps to have someone willing to listen.
- Give Hugs. It sounds so simple, it’s stupid.
- Give Them a Handwritten Note or Card.
- Have a Chuckle.
- Make Them Dinner.
- Share a Walk.
- Have a Movie Night.
- A Spa Experience.
How do you comfort a sad person?
How to Comfort Someone Who’s Sad/Crying
- “Witness” their feelings.
- Affirm that their feelings make sense.
- Show the person you understand their feelings, and facilitate the deepening of his or her own understanding of them.
- Don’t minimize their pain or try to cheer them up.
- Offer physical affection if appropriate.
- Suggest action steps.
What comes easy wont last?
“What comes easy won’t last. What lasts won’t come easy.” That’s very true. When something is got easily we tend to forget it’s value and do not take care of it properly, so it will leave our hand (by breaking it, giving it to someone else, misplacing it or lose it somewhere).
What does worth fighting for mean?
1 : to fight in support of (something) young soldiers fighting for their country This is a cause that’s worth fighting for. 2 : to fight or struggle to get, keep, or achieve (something) The team is fighting for a spot in the play-offs. The two armies fought all night for control of the fort.
Who said nothing in life is free quote?
Wayne Static Quotes Nothing in life is free, you always pay in the end.
What are some things worth fighting for?
8 Things You Should Fight for Every Day
- Personal greatness. Easy goals don’t exist.
- Honesty and truth.
- A mind free of envy and jealously.
- Positive change.
- A willingness to learn from mistakes.
- Persistence and patience.
- True love.
What is worth it doesn’t come easy?
“Anything worth having doesn’t come easy’ is a perception of negativity perpetuated by misery looking for company. Accept nothing but the opposite of this intention and soon your life will navigate away from perpetual negative thinking and outcomes to the endless positive quality of life that exists for all of us”