Why is my playlist not showing on Apple Watch?
The following steps may otherwise help: Remove your watch from the charger, then restart both your iPhone and your watch, turning both off together, then restarting your iPhone first: Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch – Apple Support. Restart your Apple Watch – Apple Support.
How do I listen to news on Apple Watch?
Listen to the news in the Apple News app
- Open the News app.
- Go to the Audio tab.
- Find a story that you want to listen to.
- Tap the story to play.
How do I play Music on my Apple Watch 2021?
How to sync music to your Apple Watch
- Set your Apple Watch on its charger.
- On your iPhone, open the Settings app, then tap Bluetooth.
- On your iPhone, open the Apple Watch app, then tap the My Watch tab.
- Scroll to Music and tap it.
- Tap Add Music, then find the song or album that you want to sync.
How do I add Apple music playlist to Apple Watch?
How to add playlists to Apple Watch
- Launch the Watch app from the Home screen on your iPhone.
- Tap the My Watch tab at the bottom of your screen.
- Tap Music. You’ll likely have to scroll down a bit to see it.
- Tap **Add Music…
- Tap Playlists.
- Tap the playlist you want to add.
- Tap the + in the top right corner.
How do I put music on my Apple Watch without my iPhone?
On the Watch, go to the Music app. Force touch (tap and push in on the screen) to bring up more options. Select Source > Apple Watch. At this point, the playlist you synced should appear in the app and you’re ready to listen to music without your iPhone.
How do I show music on my Apple Watch?
Use Now Playing on Apple Watch
- Open the Now Playing app on your Apple Watch.
- While audio plays, tap the Now Playing icon at the top of the screen.
- Press the side button, then tap Now Playing in the Dock.
- Tap the Now Playing button if you’ve added it to the watch face.
Can you download Apple News audio?
Note: By default, if you’re an Apple News+ subscriber, audio stories in your queue are automatically downloaded when iPhone is plugged into power, has sufficient storage space, and is connected to Wi-Fi. If you don’t want them to download automatically, go to Settings > News, then turn off Download Audio.
Does Apple News work on Apple Watch?
The News app on your Apple Watch helps keep you up to date with current events, presenting stories selected with your interests in mind. Note: The News app is not available in all countries or regions.
Can I listen to music on Apple Watch without cellular?
You can also swipe down Control Center and look for the LTE button. For those with a WiFi-only Apple Watch, you need to either have your paired iPhone with you to listen to streaming music OR download and sync your favorite albums and playlists to your Apple Watch.
Can you listen to music on Apple Watch without phone Spotify?
Spotify on Apple Watch: Supported Features. Spotify has been rolling out lots of features for the Apple Watch. Being able to download music and podcasts gives you the ability to listen to Spotify music on the watch without a network connection and phone.
How do I add music from my iPhone to my Apple Watch?
Here’s how to download and add music to your Apple Watch.
- On your paired iPhone, tap the Apple Watch app.
- Scroll down and tap Music.
- Tap Add Music.
- Browse through your music collection to find the track/s you wish to add.
- Tap the plus icon next to the album or playlist you want to add to your Apple Watch.
Can you download music on Apple Watch without phone?
Unlike your iPhone, your Apple Watch can’t stream music from the internet, so you’ll need to download music to the watch. To do so, grab your iPhone and open the Watch app. Next, tap Music from the list of apps and then tap Synced Music. From this screen, you can pick a single playlist to sync to your Apple Watch.