Who was the best boxer in the 1970s?
The 1970s were the greatest decade in history for heavyweight boxing talent. The big three of the era, Muhammad Ali, George Foreman and Joe Frazier, are all included on this list. A fourth champion from the decade, Ken Norton, would not be out of place here.
Who is the best light middleweight boxer of all time?
Top 10 Best Junior Middleweights of All-Time
- Mike McCallum (1981-1997)
- Ronald “Winky” Wright (1990-2008)
- Oscar De La Hoya (1992-2008)
- Ayub Kalule (1976-1986)
- Nino Benvenuti (1961-1971)
- Felix Trinidad (1990-2008)
- Sandro Mazzinghi (1961-1978)
- Laurent Boudouani (1989-1999)
Who was the lightest boxer ever?
Sullivan), and he is in The Guinness Book of World Records as the lightest heavyweight champion, weighing just 165 pounds when he won the title….Bob Fitzsimmons.
|Born||26 May 1863 Helston, Cornwall, England|
|Died||22 October 1917 (aged 54) Chicago, Illinois, US|
Who are the top 10 lightweight boxers?
1. Vasyl Lomachenko
- Teofimo Lopez. US. 16-1, 12 KO.
- Devin Haney. US. 27-0, 15 KO. WBC.
- Gervonta Davis. US. 26-0, 24 KO. “>
- Ryan Garcia. US. 22-0, 18 KO.
- Isaac Cruz. Mexico. 23-2-1, 16 KO.
- Joseph Diaz Jr. US. 32-2-1, 15 KO.
- Richard Commey. Ghana. 30-4, 27 KO.
- Javier Fortuna. Dominican Republic. 37-3-1, 26 KO. Boxing Rankings Criteria.
Who was the heavyweight champion of the world in 1977?
September 29 – Muhammad Ali retains the world Heavyweight championship with a fifteen-round unanimous decision over Earnie Shavers in New York.
Who was the heavyweight boxing champion in 1973?
George Foreman, in full George Edward Foreman, (born January 10, 1949, Marshall, Texas, U.S.), American boxer who twice was the world heavyweight champion (1973–74, 1994–95).
Who is the best super middleweight boxer?
1. Canelo Alvarez
- Caleb Plant. US. 21-1, 12 KO.
- Billy Joe Saunders. UK. 30-1, 14 KO.
- Anthony Dirrell. US. 35-2-2, 25 KO. “>
- John Ryder. UK. 31-5, 17 KO.
- David Lemieux. Canada. 42-4, 35 KO.
- Fedor Chudinov. Russia. 25-2-1, 17 KO.
- Christian Mbilli. France. 20-0, 18 KO.
- Lerrone Richards.
Who was the greatest lightweight fighter?
Who is the best bantamweight boxer?
1. Naoya Inoue
- Naoya Inoue. Japan. 21-0, 18 KO. WBA, IBF, RING.
- Nonito Donaire. Philippines. 42-6, 28 KO.
- John Riel Casimero. Philippines. 31-4, 21 KO.
- Nordine Oubaali. France. 17-1, 12 KO.
- Emanuel Rodriguez. Puerto Rico. 19-2, 12 KO.
- Takuma Inoue. Japan. 14-1, 3 KO.
- Jason Moloney. Australia. 22-2, 18 KO.
- Mike Plania. Philippines. 25-1, 12 KO.