Who has the best album of 2016?
1. Beyoncé, ‘Lemonade’
What was the biggest selling album of 2016?
Top-Selling Albums Globally of 2016, According to the IFPI (Physical & Digital Sales Only)
- Beyoncé, Lemonade (2.5 million)
- Adele, 25 (2.4 million)
- Drake, Views (2.3 million)
- Metallica, Hardwired…to Self-Destruct (2.1 million)
- David Bowie, Blackstar (1.9 million)
- The Rolling Stones, Blue & Lonesome (1.8 million)
Who all dropped albums in 2016?
|January 15||Randy Rogers Band||Nothing Shines Like Neon|
|Show of Hands||The Long Way Home|
|January 21||Jesu and Sun Kil Moon||Jesu/Sun Kil Moon|
Who released music in 2016?
The best albums of 2016: the full list
- Blonde – Frank Ocean.
- Solange – A Seat at the Table.
- Rihanna – Anti.
- Skepta – Konnichiwa.
- Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds – Skeleton Tree.
- Bon Iver – 22, A Million.
- King – We Are King.
- A Tribe Called Quest – We Got It from Here …
Who was the best selling artist of 2017?
IFPI, the organisation that represents the recorded music industry worldwide, has named Ed Sheeran as the world’s best-selling recording artist of 2017, reflecting the unparalleled, record-breaking success of his third studio album ÷ (Divide) and its singles including the global smashes Shape of You, Castle on the Hill …
Which artist had the top selling record of 2015?
Adele, who broke records with her song Hello and latest album 25, was officially the biggest-selling artist of 2015.
Who sold the most albums in 2017?
Trending on Billboard
|TOP 10 SELLING ALBUMS OF 2017 IN U.S.|
|1||Taylor Swift, Reputation||1,903,000|
|2||Ed Sheeran, ÷ (Divide)||1,102,000|
|3||Kendrick Lamar, DAMN.||910,000|