Where is Gmail settings on phone?
Get to the Settings page
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .
- At the top left, tap Menu .
- Tap General settings or the account that you want to change.
Where is Gmail account settings?
Find settings & make changes
- On your computer, go to Gmail.
- In the top right, click Settings. See all settings.
- At the top, choose a settings page, such as General, Labels, or Inbox.
- Make your changes.
- After you’re done with each page, click Save Changes at the bottom.
Is Gmail IMAP or POP on Android?
Add Your Gmail Account to Android Using IMAP Sign in to Gmail. Click the gear icon in the upper-right and select Gmail settings at the top of any Gmail page. Select Enable IMAP. Configure your IMAP client and click Save Changes.
What are the email settings for Gmail?
Step 2: Change SMTP & other settings in your email client
|Incoming Mail (IMAP) Server||imap.gmail.com Requires SSL: Yes Port: 993|
|Outgoing Mail (SMTP) Server||smtp.gmail.com Requires SSL: Yes Requires TLS: Yes (if available) Requires Authentication: Yes Port for SSL: 465 Port for TLS/STARTTLS: 587|
How do I set up Gmail on my Android phone?
Set up Gmail on Android
- Open the Gmail app.
- On the Set up email screen, tap on Other.
- Enter your email address: this is your full Fastmail username, including the domain.
- Tap Personal (IMAP).
- Enter your app password.
- Set the server settings for incoming mail.
- Set the server settings for outgoing mail.
How do I change the Gmail account on my Android phone?
- Step 1: Check if you can change it. On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app Google. Manage your Google Account. At the top, tap Personal info.
- Step 2: Change it. Next to your email address, select Edit . Enter the new email address for your account.
What are the SMTP settings for Gmail?
On your device or in the app, enter smtp.gmail.com as the server address. In the Port field, enter one of the following numbers: If you’re using SSL, enter 465. If you’re using TLS, enter 587.
What are Gmail POP and SMTP settings?
SMTP settings allow you to send emails to other email service providers. POP settings in Gmail do the opposite. In short, it allows you to receive emails from email service providers like Outlook and any email client. POP stands for Post Office Protocol.