Where can I find yeast in Fallout 3?
- Yeast can be found almost everywhere in Point Lookout, and sometimes also on swampfolk.
- Can be found in graves.
- 5 in Calvert Mansion. 3 in the mansion’s panic room.
- 3 in the Ark & Dove cathedral.
- 3 in the Chinese Intelligence bunker.
- 3 in the burned-out basement.
- 3 in the medical tent.
- 3 in Blackhall Manor.
Where to find Fission Batteries fallout 3?
Locations. Fission batteries are located throughout the Capital Wasteland, the Pitt, Point Lookout and Adams Air Force Base, usually in toolboxes or destroyed robots. 19 on shelves and counters in the Franklin Metro utility west rooms. Nine are located in Pinkerton’s lab in the broken bow of Rivet City.
Where do you find Nadine?
Nadine can be found inside the Ark & Dove cathedral once the quest Walking with Spirits is completed. She is now a member of the local tribe but not all that thrilled by it.
Where can I find flour in Fallout 3?
- Gary Staley and Seagrave Holmes in Rivet City.
- Lydia Montenegro in Tenpenny Tower.
- Moira Brown in Megaton.
- Knick Knack in Little Lamplight.
- Michael Masters in Warrington station/Tenpenny Tower.
- Karl in Meresti Metro station.
- Crazy Wolfgang.
Where is Wonderglue New Vegas?
Wonderglue is a miscellaneous item in Fallout: New Vegas….Locations
- Very large quantities of Wonderglue can be found at REPCONN test site.
- Found as random loot in various containers, such as toolboxes, lockers etc.
- Sold in good amounts by Chet occasionally.
- There are some in the Brotherhood of Steel safehouse.
Where is the crutch in Fallout 3?
- There are several in Our Lady of Hope Hospital, usually near surgery tables.
- Two are located inside Pinkerton’s lab by the surgery table.
- Two can be found in the clinic area of the Anchorage Memorial facility, on the ground next to the shelves.
How do I get into the Dove and ark Cathedral?
The cathedral grounds and gate are inaccessible until you’ve completed the Ritual of Mother Punga, during Main Quest: Walking with Spirits. Beware of Ghouls in the entrance area, which features a sealed gate and an intercom you can use to question Jimson. Don’t forget the Ark & Dove Well [3.
What is turpentine used for in New Vegas?
Characteristics. Turpentine is a flammable liquid distilled from pine resin, used as a solvent. In Fallout: New Vegas, turpentine is used to craft turbo and is used to tan gecko hides, including golden, green and fire gecko hides.
Where can I find a leather belt in Fallout 3?
- Three belts can be found in the clinic area of the Anchorage Memorial facility.
- Two leather belts can be found on the shelves in the southwest storage room inside the Super-Duper Mart.
- Two leather belts can be found in Metro access & generator in Tenpenny Tower.
Where can I find a toy car in Fallout 3?
|Mothership Zeta||36-40 in the maintenance area.|
|Old Olney underground||On a shelf above an Average locked safe.|
|The raid shack||Sitting on the mattress upstairs in the left bedroom on the floor.|
|Super-Duper Mart||On a shelf under the counter in front of the pharmacy door.|
What are railway spikes for in Fallout 3?
Though only moderately damaging, railway spikes are very effective at dealing limb damage (due to a 3x limb damage multiplier), able to cripple limbs often with just one shot. On the killing shot, a spike may tear off the struck limb or head, and possibly pin it to a fixed object, for example wall or the floor.