What is unforgettable memory?
Use the adjective unforgettable to describe things that are so meaningful or important that you could never forget them, like the taste of your grandma’s apple pie or your first kiss. Things that linger forever in your memory are unforgettable.
What is better good or excellent?
“ EXCELLENT ” and “ BEST ” : The Word “EXCELLENT ” is ADJECTIVE . The Word “ BEST ” is the Superlative Form of ‘ GOOD ‘ ; it is the Superlative Form of ‘WELL’. THE BEST is Used to Refer to Things of the Highest Quality or the Highest Standard .
How do you say someone is exceptional?
- remarkable. Worthy of remark or notice.
- uncommon. Strange; remarkable; extraordinary.
- unprodigious (antonym) excellent, wonderful.
- extraordinary. Employed or used for a special service, function, or occasion:
- prodigious. Of great size, power, extent, etc.; enormous; huge.
- rare. Excellent; extraordinary:
How would you describe a memorable event?
This event was memorable to me mainly because it was after this event I started to feel more confident, which I really lacked up until that point, about my life and its overall goals….You should say:
- when the event took place.
- where the event took place.
- what happened exactly.
What’s another word for exceptional?
What is another word for exceptional?
What is a memorable event?
When most people use the term customer experience, they mean things like being easy to work with, convenient, hassle-free, taking little of the customer’s time, and so forth. …
How do you write a memorable event?
Steps to Writing a Memorable Event Essay
- Brainstorm. List memorable events worthy of your essay.
- Identify Theme. Think about why your event was memorable.
- Outline. Create a general outline of what happened.
- Write. Write your first draft based on your outline.
- Edit. If possible, leave your essay alone for an hour or a day before beginning to edit.
Is exceptional good or bad?
Of the adjectives, extraordinary is the one most often used for neutral or bad connotations while outstanding (in the sense mentioned in the OP) and exceptional are indeed almost always positive in the absence of qualifiers. Extraordinary on the other hand, is really quite often used negatively.
What unforgettable means?
incapable of being forgotten
Is exceptional a compliment?
Generally, exceptional is a compliment––”the concert was exceptional” means it was better than what could have been expected. But it can also just mean unusual.
How long is best day of my life?
Best Day of My Life
|“Best Day of My Life”|
|Songwriter(s)||Aaron Accetta Zachary Barnett Shep Goodman David Rublin Matthew Sanchez James Shelley|
|Producer(s)||Aaron Accetta Shep Goodman|
What are the most unforgettable experience in community?
- neighbor’s fighting.
- car crash.
- hit and run.
- giving relief goods.
- case of covid19 in pur community.
What is another word for unforgettable?
Unforgettable Synonyms – WordHippo Thesaurus….What is another word for unforgettable?
What is better great or excellent?
As adjectives the difference between great and excellent is that great is very big, large scale while excellent is of the highest quality; splendid.
What is memorable day in your life?
The memorable day of my life would be the day when I came to know I was the second to score the highest in commerce in my town. I could not believe my ears as I never dreamed of such achievements. It was the memorable day of my life because I was able to see the happiness in my mother’s eyes. I thought she would cry.