What is the limit of questions in Question Bank in Moodle?
Is assignment help legal?
The ordering of academic papers is legal. The first thing you should understand — it is completely legal to cooperate with assignment writing services and to use their professional help for your personal needs. There is no law or rule that forbids such actions.
What is online assignment?
Online assignments also allow for an archive to be created of relevant course information and discussions. This information can be used by students at a later date while studying for a test/exam, or by the instructor to create a frequently asked questions page or to measure students’ understanding of key concepts.
How do you do an online assignment?
However, media uploads cannot exceed 500 MB.
- Open Assignments. In Course Navigation, click the Assignments link.
- Select Online Submission Type. In the Submission Type drop-down menu, select the Online option.
- Save Assignment. To save the assignment and publish it, click the Save & Publish button .
What is Moodle question name?
Enter a Question name (students do not see it) and Question text (students do see this), and set a value for the Default points (maximum points available). Configure the question according to the question type. Click Save changes. You will be returned to the Editing quiz page and the new question will be listed.
How do I email a teacher about a late assignment?
Grey, Professor Grey. If you want, you can also use the word “Dear.” At the end of the letter, use a complimentary close, such as: “Best regards, [your full name],” “Sincerely, [your full name],” etc. Make sure to use a correct email address from the syllabus or the official website.
How do you send an assignment via email?
Submitting work by email
- Write the assignment first in a word processor or text editor (Wordpad is fine, if you’re using Windows)
- Save that file, with an obvious name – e.g. Learning journal week 1.
- Select all the text you have just written (control A) – it will be highlighted in a different colour.
How do I write an assignment to my teacher?
How to write an email to a professor: A step by step guide
- Make sure you really need to send that email.
- Use your school email.
- Write a clear subject line.
- Include a proper email greeting.
- Remind who you are.
- Get straight to the point.
- End an email politely and include a professional signature.
- Proofread your email.