What is the biggest company in Denver?
Detailed List Of The 100 Biggest Companies In Colorado
|4||Catholic Health Initiatives||Englewood|
Who is the largest private employer in Colorado?
2018 Denver-Area Private Sector Employers
|Rank||Business name||Number of full-time equivalent employees in Colorado|
|View This List|
What major companies are headquartered in Denver?
Fortune 500 Companies with Headquarters in Colorado
|Arrow Electronics||Advanced Manufacturing||Centennial|
|Davita Healthcare Partners||Healthcare||Denver|
|Envision Healthcare Holdings Inc.||Healthcare||Greenwood Village|
|Western Union Co||Financial Services||Englewood|
What is the largest company in Colorado?
The Top 10 Largest Companies in Colorado
|3||Catholic Health Initiatives||Englewood|
What industry is Denver known for?
Denver’s diversified economy is one of our greatest strengths. Our major industry sectors are aerospace, broadcast and telecommunications, healthcare and wellness, financial services, bioscience, energy, and IT-software.
Is Denver Colorado good place to live?
DENVER, CO — Denver is the second-best city in the United States to live in 2020, according to a new ranking released by U.S. News & World Report. This year’s lists evaluate the 150 most populous metropolitan areas in the United States based on affordability, job prospects and desirability.
What companies are only in Colorado?
Colorado Day: Top businesses you didn’t know were born in CO
- Otterbox. The rugged smart device case company was founded in 1991 in Fort Collins, formed out of the garage of Curt Richardson, the founder of the company.
- Dish Network.
- Kong Dog Toys.
- Chipotle and Qdoba.
- Smash Burger.
- Noodles & Company.
What companies are based out of Denver?
Big, Bold and Bad Ass Brands Headquartered in Denver and Colorado
- Sales Guys. Jiberish. MHM. Moots. Pearl Izumi. Mountainsmith. Yeti Cycles.
- Boston Market. Chipotle. Qdoba Mexican Grill. EVOL Burritos. Justin’s Nut Butter. Quiznos.
- FiveFifty. JD Edwards. Western Union. Janus Capital Corporation. Level 3 Communications. Ball Aerospace.
How many Fortune 500 companies are there in Colorado?
In all, 10 companies in Colorado — all based in the Denver metro area — made the 2021 Fortune 500 list, down from 11 in 2020.
What is Colorado’s biggest export?
Colorado’s five largest export products, their export value in 2020, and percentage of growth over 2019:
- Aircraft engines and parts ($2577 million, 1242.2%)
- Beef, fresh ($574 million, 8.8%)
- Computers and electronic products ($565 million, 0.1%)
- Medical instruments ($385 million, 1.8%)
- Beef, frozen ($376 million, -0.6%)
What are the top 3 industries in Colorado?
Overview of the Colorado Economy The top three employment sectors include Health care and social assistance, Retail trade and Professional, scientific, and technical services while the unemployment rate across the state in March 2020 was 5.3%.