What is question mark in punctuation?
The question mark ? (also known as interrogation point, query, or eroteme in journalism) is a punctuation mark that indicates an interrogative clause or phrase in many languages. The question mark is not used for indirect questions. The question mark glyph is also often used in place of missing or unknown data.
What are 21 questions to ask a girl?
21 Questions To Ask a Girl
- 21 Questions to Ask a Girl.
- What are your secret skills?
- What was your favorite childhood toy?
- What was the best gift you’ve ever given to someone?
- What is the most embarrassing that happened to you in primary school?
- What would you grab if your house was on fire?
- What is your destination for the trip of your dreams?
What type of sentence requires a question mark?
What are 21 questions?
In 20 Questions, people take turns asking questions to guess what a single object is. In 21 Questions, people ask questions to get to know a person better. If you would not want to answer a question, someone else will likely not want to answer it, either. Stick to questions you wouldn’t mind answering.
Do u know your best friend Questions?
40 questions to ask your BFF to find out how well you know each other
- What am I most afraid of?
- Where can you always find me?
- What’s been my greatest accomplishment?
- And my biggest disappointment?
- Where would we go if we could go on any vacation?
- Describe my perfect day.
- Who would I invite to my fantasy dinner party?
What is the use of question mark in a sentence?
The main purpose of a question mark, perhaps unsurprisingly, is to indicate that a sentence is a question. Direct questions often (but not always) begin with a wh- word (who, what, when, where, why).
How long should an icebreaker last?
5 minutes to 20 minutes
What would you do questions for friends?
71 Good Questions To Ask Your Best Friends
- What embarrasses you the most and/or what’s been your most embarrassing moment?
- Who do you look up to the most, and what qualities do you love about that person?
- What would be your perfect day?
- What’s your biggest fear?
- How do you like to be comforted when you’re sad or upset?
- What’s your all-time favorite memory?