What is my greatest achievement answer?
‘My greatest achievement’ examples could include:
- Giving a great presentation at work.
- Beating sales targets.
- Training for and completing a marathon.
- Organizing a successful charity event.
- Mentoring a coworker or fellow student.
What do you think is your greatest achievement in life?
Example Answer for Your Greatest Achievement or Accomplishment (Entry-Level): My greatest professional achievement was completing my Bachelor’s degree in 4 years with a 3.8 GPA. I’m proud of this accomplishment and I feel that what I learned is going to give me a big advantage in my career now.
What can I put for awards and achievements on a resume?
What kind of awards and achievements should you mention on your resume?
- Grants and scholarships you received.
- Dean’s lists.
- Graduation distinctions.
- Awards for specific activities or subjects (e.g. Fine Art Award)
- Extraordinary results in examinations or tests.
- High GPA.
- Being elected a class representative.
How do you write an essay about achievements?
Currently I am studying at the school (Write the name of your school). Throughout my years of schools I have achieved valuable success. I have some personal achievements, some academic achievements and a few extracurricular achievements. I have been a diligent and dedicated student of my school.
Do you have to put achievements on a resume?
On your resume, listing your skills, duties, and responsibilities won’t do. To land that dream gig, you need to highlight your achievements. Here’s how. Listing professional achievements and accomplishments on a resume is the #1 key to making every employer want to hire you.
How do you list awards?
How to include awards on a resume
- List awards under the right sections.
- Include significant awards only.
- Quantify your accomplishments.
- Include award title, recognition level and date.
- Choose action-oriented verbs.
- Explain the achievement’s impact.
What are your achievements as a student?
Some examples of accomplishments are:
- Honor Roll inclusion for high grades.
- Awards won for specific activities or subjects (i.e., Most Valuable Player (MVP), Fine Art Award)
- Inclusion in student-related achievement publications (i.e., Who’s Who in American High Schools)
- Perfect attendance awards.
What skills can a high school student put on a resume?
Top High School Student Skills
- Customer service.
- Good listener.
- Guest services.
- Verbal communication.
What should a high school student put on a resume?
For the high school section of your resume, include the full name, the town of your high school, and the expected graduation date. Include your GPA if it’s a 3.0 or above and then make sure to highlight any special courses you take; AP, Honors, and Dual Credit are all great to document.
Can I put high school achievements on resume?
Short answer: Sometimes. There are definitely circumstances that warrant listing your high school achievements on your resume. But there will also come a time when your work history will become the main point of interest to hiring managers. These pointers will help you determine when to cut your school ties.