What is FileMaker WebDirect?
FileMaker WebDirect, available in FileMaker Cloud and FileMaker Server, is innovative web technology that instantly runs FileMaker apps directly in a web browser – no web programming required.
How do I connect to FileMaker WebDirect?
Sharing a FileMaker WebDirect solution
- Open the database in FileMaker Pro.
- Choose File menu > Sharing > Configure for FileMaker WebDirect.
- Choose the filename to publish on the web.
- Choose which users can access the file with FileMaker WebDirect.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 for each database you want to publish.
- Click OK.
How much does FileMaker web Direct cost?
US$15 per user/month billed annually Access all clients — FileMaker Pro, FileMaker Go, and FileMaker WebDirect.
How do I access FileMaker Server?
How to access the FileMaker Server Administration Console
- Click Start Admin Console, and the Admin Console Login page opens..
- In the Admin Console Login page, enter the user name and password for the Admin Console account. Admin Console starts and displays the Status pane.
What is Claris cloud?
Claris FileMaker Cloud is your total toolset to create and share apps in the cloud with your teams, and integrate them with other popular apps and web services. It’s part of the Claris Platform that brings powerful technology to everyone, helping problem solvers tackle real-world business challenges.
What is a Claris ID?
Claris ID is an integrated sign-on system for authenticating users of Claris products and services and helps to tie your subscriptions together and protects against suspicious sign in attempts. More specifically, Claris ID is used to: manage FileMaker Cloud, Claris Connect™, and Claris FileMaker Server™ teams.
Is FileMaker Pro obsolete?
You’ve long been able to buy site licences and ones that renew, but after last year’s release simplified pricing, this year’s continues the move away from annual purchases. We’re still going to get FileMaker Pro on the Mac, and the PC, and it is still going to be developed.