What is a motivational Monday?
Monday Motivation is a slogan redistributed on social media platforms such as Twitter, Instagram and Facebook under the hashtag #MondayMotivation where users of the social media sites post positive messages on a Monday. Positive quotes and uplifting messages are included in this hashtag as well as many photographs.
What should I post for motivational Monday?
50 Monday Motivation Quotes
- “I don’t like to gamble, but if there’s one thing I’m willing to bet on, it’s myself.”
- “You can’t use up creativity.
- “Life is a fairytale starring you.
- “Someday is not a day of the week.”
- “I really think a champion is defined not by their wins but by how they can recover when they fall.”
Why Mondays are so important?
Mondays Matter For many, it’s the first day of the working week. The beginning of a fresh start. This is often why Monday is the most important day of the week.
How do you motivate Mondays?
While you cannot do anything about Monday, you can deal with Monday blues better with the help of these nine ways.
- Make a list of the good things.
- Do not work over the weekends.
- Take restful sleep.
- Have some plan after work.
- Make someone else’s day.
- Pamper yourself.
- Write down your worries.
How do you start Monday positively?
7 Monday Tips to Get Your Week Off to a Great Start
- Save energy for your weekends.
- Use Friday afternoon to prepare for Monday.
- Plan the right mix of weekend activities and events.
- Use the weekend to get ahead.
- Don’t waste your Sundays.
- On Monday, pace yourself.
- Don’t give in to the Monday story.
How would you describe coffee in writing?
E.g. “Nothing like a strong, chocolaty-smelling coffee to open your senses in the morning.” Coffee aromas can also be enzymatic, meaning they are herbal, fruity, or flowery. A citrus coffee will smell like citrus fruits, such as lemon or fresh apples. E.g. “This citrus brew smells like a bowl of freshly-picked lemons.”
Why Monday should be your favorite day?
Monday means that it’s time for finding new opportunities and taking their businesses to the next level. Before they get bombarded with emails on Tuesday and throughout the week, they can take the time to organize their thoughts and figure out where they want to be by Friday.