What is a 1351-2 form?

What is a 1351-2 form?

A DD 1351-2 is a travel voucher or sub-voucher used by US Department of Defense (DOD) employees to claim travel costs. The person completing the form must provide all of the requested information, including who went on the trip with them.

How do you fill out a DD 1351-2?

Instructions for completing a DD Form 1351-2 * Service members must submit a SF 1199 ONLY if they have changed their financial institution. Block 2: Name: Last name, first name, and middle initial of Soldier. Block 3: Grade of the Soldier. Block 4: Social Security Number of Soldier.

What is a Navmc 11060?

Marine Corps: Pay is suspended prior to the Marine’s end of current contract (ECC). The Marine’s administrative unit is required to submit the request for his/her final pay (NAVMC 11060: Separation/Travel Pay Certificate) to Disbursing no later than 10 workings days prior to the member’s ECC.

Where can I find my travel order authorization number?

Block 8: TRAVEL ORDER/AUTHORIZATION NUMBER – You’ll find this number on the upper left hand corner of your orders, if TCS orders, or from Box 22 of your DD Form1610. Invitational travel orders should have this number clearly indicated on the orders.

How do I submit a travel voucher to DFAS?

Claim Submission

  1. Upload your travel voucher and supporting documents online!
  2. Claim Submission: [email protected].
  3. Advance Submissions: [email protected].
  4. If an Army member is a card holder, an advance travel payment may only be authorized for DLA.
  5. Monetary Allowance in Lieu of Transportation (MALT)

How long do I have to submit a travel voucher?

within five working days
DoD policy mandates travel voucher submission within five working days of returning from TDY.

How long do you have to submit a travel voucher?

How do I apply for a PCS travel voucher?

How and Where to File Claims for Reimbursement: Complete form DD 1351-2 Travel Voucher. Upload form to the Defense Finance and Accounting Service (DFAS) Voucher Direct at: https://corpweb1.dfas.mil/askDFAS/custMain.action?mid=5080 , or send civilian relocation vouchers to DFAS Rome via: Fax – 216-367-3422.

Do you get travel pay when you ETS?

Travel is paid to the transition point, the location where the out-processing takes place, prior to the ETS/Separation or Retirement date. All other entitlements cannot be paid until after the actual date of the ETS/Separation or Retirement.

How do I submit a travel voucher to the Marines?

Claiming your travel entitlements is simple. Marines only need to complete DD Form 1351-2 and e-mail or snail mail it to their last servicing Disbursing/Finance Office, as indicated below. Don’t leave money on the table. File your final travel claim!

How do I get my DD 1610?

You should receive your DD-1610 from your commissioning source orders issuing authority (for example, if you commissioned through ROTC, you should receive a DD-1610 from Cadet Command.

Begin typing your search term above and press enter to search. Press ESC to cancel.

Back To Top