What do you value the most in life?
Here are five things that you should value more than money.
- Health – Health is something in life that is more valuable than money. Yes.
- Community – Your community is something in life that is more valuable than money.
- Respect – Respect is something in life that is more valuable than money.
What do you value most in an employer?
What Do Employees Value in a Workplace?
- Good wages.
- Job security.
- Promotion/growth opportunities.
- Good working conditions.
- Interesting work.
- Personal loyalty to workers.
- Tactful discipline.
- Full appreciation for work done.
What are my long term goals?
A long-term goal is an ultimate objective that is meant to be achieved through a series of smaller goals over a long period, covering five to 10 years or more. Many professionals set long-term goals to establish a clear path of smaller goals and opportunities that lead to their success and fulfillment.
How do you use short term and long term goals?
Your short-term and long-term goals must meet the following criteria:
- Have specific goals. You might say, “I want to be successful.” Well, who doesn’t?
- Your goals must be measurable.
- Don’t be negative.
- Be realistic.
- Your goal must be reachable within your time frame.
- Pair each goal with an action.
- Be flexible.
What is an example of a short term goal?
A short-term goal is an outcome you want to achieve in 12 months or less. A short-term goal is easier to accomplish than a long-term goal because it focuses on the immediate future. For example, a great short-term goal would look like: “I will increase my salary by 10% in the next six months.”
What makes an employer attractive to potential employees?
Prospective employees want more than just a good work environment. They’re also seeking benefits that are comparable or better than what they’re receiving in their current role. This includes things like health, life and disability insurance, retirement savings plans, and paid time-off.