What do you say in a birthday toast?
- Today, I want to raise a glass to you.
- Wishing you happiness every day.
- Spend your days in good company.
- Toasting to you with a glass half full.
- May your life always shine brightly.
- Celebrating a new chapter in your life.
- A birthday surrounded by family and friends.
- Here’s to an extraordinary year ahead.
How do you raise a birthday toast?
How (and how not) to give great birthday toasts
- Remember: Your audience is pulling for you!
- Smile—speak—raise your glass—drink—smile—sit.
- Start with something semi-personal—a hobby like golf, for instance, or a Facebook addiction—and turn it into a compliment.
How do you wish a happy birthday poem?
On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy; I hope all of your wishes come true. May each hour and minute be filled with delight, And your birthday be perfect for you!
How do you wish a weird birthday?
- “Happy birthday! I’m your karma!”
- “Happy birthday! Your gift is me admitting you were always right!”
- “Happy birthday, mom/dad! I was a gift to you; it’s called ‘my’ birthday!”
- “Happy birthday! The only thing getting old is that phrase!”
- “Happy belated birthday, sorry I was (insert age here) years late!”
What are some good toasts?
To Your Health
- May your beautiful lips never blister!
- May you live for as long as you want, and never want for as long as you live!
- Strike hands with me.
- To absent friends, and to ourselves, as no one is likely to concern themselves with our welfare.
- Health to those I love, wealth to those who love me.
How do you start a toast speech?
How to Give a Great (and Memorable) Toast
- Sometimes/mostly they will say: Whatever you want, you’re great at this, freedom 90.
- Why me?
- Think about your speech as something with a beginning, middle, and end.
- Make it personal.
- Use notes.
- If you get emotional, take a beat.
What do you say in a toast?
What can I say other than Happy birthday?
Many happy returns! I wish you a wonderful birthday! Have a good one! May you birthday be filled with laughter!