What do you call someone who is fun to be around?
clown, fool about or around, misbehave, play the fool, play the goat, roughhouse (slang) play around. dally, fool around, mess around, philander, take lightly, trifle, womanize.
How do you describe a fun person?
Humorous — She’s funny and entertaining. Amusing — She’s funny and fun.
What do you say when someone is kind?
75 Compliments to Use When You Want to Say Something Nice
- 1 Your positivity is infectious.
- 2 You should be so proud of yourself.
- 3 You’re amazing!
- 4 You’re a true gift to the people in your life.
- 5 You’re an incredible friend.
- 6 I really appreciate everything that you do.
- 7 You inspire me to be a better person.
- 8 Your passion always motivates me.
How do you say someone is attractive without saying it?
- When they show you baby photos say “Awh you were so cute.
- Say “nohomo or anything but I would pipe you”
- Write it down on a piece of paper.
- Say it in Morse code.
- Wink at em.
- Go to a place with a nice view, wait for them to say “what a pretty view” and say “I know” as you look them in the eyes.
What is a fun-loving person?
enjoying life in a lively, lighthearted way; spirited; playful: fun-loving friends.
What is a ravenous person?
Ravenous, ravening, voracious suggest a greediness for food and usually intense hunger. Ravenous implies extreme hunger, or a famished condition: ravenous wild beasts. Voracious implies craving or eating a great deal of food: a voracious child; a voracious appetite.
Is caring the same as kind?
Here are some dictionary definitions: Caring: “ displaying kindness and concern for others.” Caring is physically displaying your altruistic feelings for others, while being kind is a character trait of being concerned about others.
What is a silly person called?
Noun. A scatterbrained person. ditz. nitwit.
What do you call a person who always happy?
Pollyanna. noun. old-fashioned someone who is always very happy and believes that only good things will happen.
What are so kind words?
What is a word for beautiful inside and out?
Earthliness. Grace. That’s beauty moving from the inside out.
What can I say instead of kind?
- kindly, good-natured, kind-hearted, tender-hearted, warm-hearted, soft-hearted, good-hearted, tender, caring, feeling, affectionate, loving, warm, gentle, mellow, mild.
- considerate, helpful, thoughtful, obliging, unselfish, selfless, altruistic, good, cooperative, accommodating, attentive.
What is a another word for caring?
(of a person) Having a kind or empathetic nature. kind. empathetic. compassionate. considerate.
What is a kind person called?
adjective. a gentle person is kind and calm.
What is bubbly personality?
Someone who is bubbly is very lively and cheerful and talks a lot. [approval] …a bubbly girl who loves to laugh. She had a bright and bubbly personality.
How do you describe a goofy person?
A goofy person does silly things, like funny dances and dressing in ridiculous costumes. They might make funny mistakes. You can also call this kind of person “a goofball”. A witty person is funny for the opposite reason: they say things that are funny and also very smart.