What are you proud of at work?
How to answer, “What are you most proud of?”
- Reflect on your career. Before any interview, it’s a good idea to reflect on your career.
- Relate it to the job.
- Explain how you did it.
- Discuss what you learned.
- Be sincere in your answer.
What do we mean by motivation?
Motivation is the process that initiates, guides, and maintains goal-oriented behaviors. It is what causes you to act, whether it is getting a glass of water to reduce thirst or reading a book to gain knowledge. Motivation involves the biological, emotional, social, and cognitive forces that activate behavior.
What do you feel has been your greatest work-related accomplishment to date?
“I would say that my greatest work-related accomplishment up to date is that I have been a part of a new organizational structure in my current project. In my project, we have formulated a development and operations structure, where I have act as a test coordinator for the development part of it.
What is the motivation in your life?
Motivation is an important life skill. The reason it’s important is because every person on this earth is unique and has a purpose. To steward your purpose well, you have to be motivated to work towards your goals which helps your dreams become a reality. Not1 just for your sake, but the sake of others as well.
What is my greatest accomplishment at work?
‘My greatest achievement’ examples could include:
- Giving a great presentation at work.
- Beating sales targets.
- Training for and completing a marathon.
- Organizing a successful charity event.
- Mentoring a coworker or fellow student.
What are some proud accomplishments?
10 things I’m proud of and the rewards of pride in your achievements
- Running a marathon.
- Doing a Bungy Jump.
- My immediate family.
- Wider family, friends and loved ones.
- My ‘A’ level results.
- God, the devil, Jesus, a king and being beheaded.
- Music in my life.
What are accomplishments at work?
List of Professional Achievements for Resume
- Revenue or sales you increased for the company.
- Money you saved for the company.
- Time you saved for the company.
- Problems you identified and solved.
- Ideas or innovations you introduced.
- Procedures or systems you developed, implemented, or optimized.
- Special projects you worked on.