What are good editorials?
Editorial Topics: Enticing College Students with Peculiar Ideas.
- Barack Obama’s Policy Should Be Changed;
- Gay Marriage as Another Acknowledgement of People’s Rights;
- World Economics of the XXI Century.
- Gender Discrimination in the Workplace Must Be Stopped;
- To Merge or not to Merge: Culture Fusion Is Inevitable.
How can I make life feel longer?
How to make your day last longer
- Keep learning. Learning new things is a pretty obvious way to pass your brain new information on a regular basis.
- Visit new places.
- Meet new people.
- Try new activities.
- Be spontaneous.
How can I train my brain to slow down time?
How to really slow down time: 4 tips
- Fill Your Time with New Experiences to Counteract Routine.
- Make Meaningful Progress.
- Practice mindfulness.
- Start journaling to practice reflection.
Why do short weeks FEEL longer?
You approach short weeks like a vacation week. You’re less engaged than you typically are. “The less engaged we are, the slower time goes by,” noted Bailey. “On the opposite side of things, when you’re fully immersed in something, you’ll feel like 15 minutes has gone by, yet it’s already noon.”
Why do days feel longer?
A day may feel long due to the fact that you do not have a lot going on in your life or it is all very arduous or repetitive. The boring part could just be the fact that you do not enjoy what goes on in your life and every minute is dragged out. Remember that time flies when you’re having fun!
Why do I feel slow mentally?
Brain fog can be a symptom of a nutrient deficiency, sleep disorder, bacterial overgrowth from overconsumption of sugar, depression, or even a thyroid condition. Other common brain fog causes include eating too much and too often, inactivity, not getting enough sleep, chronic stress, and a poor diet.