What are 3 effects of stress?
Physical symptoms of stress include:
- Low energy.
- Upset stomach, including diarrhea, constipation, and nausea.
- Aches, pains, and tense muscles.
- Chest pain and rapid heartbeat.
- Frequent colds and infections.
- Loss of sexual desire and/or ability.
What are 5 effects of stress?
Advertising & Sponsorship
|On your body
|On your mood
|On your behavior
|Overeating or undereating
|Muscle tension or pain
|Lack of motivation or focus
|Drug or alcohol misuse
How can you tell you are mentally healthy?
Good mental health is characterised by a person’s ability to fulfil a number of key functions and activities, including: the ability to learn. the ability to feel, express and manage a range of positive and negative emotions. the ability to form and maintain good relationships with others.
Why is it important to be mentally healthy?
It affects how we think, feel, and act as we cope with life. It also helps determine how we handle stress, relate to others, and make choices. Mental health is important at every stage of life, from childhood and adolescence through adulthood and aging.
How can I stop stress?
16 Simple Ways to Relieve Stress and Anxiety
- Exercise. Exercise is one of the most important things you can do to combat stress.
- Consider supplements. Several supplements promote stress and anxiety reduction.
- Light a candle.
- Reduce your caffeine intake.
- Write it down.
- Chew gum.
- Spend time with friends and family.
What affects our mental health?
Although lifestyle factors including work, diet, drugs and lack of sleep can all affect your mental health, if you experience a mental health problem there are usually other factors as well. “My depression seems to flare up during times when I am stressed and isolated from other people.”
How does stress affect you spiritually?
Anxiety can rob us of the ability to enjoy our lives, creating instead hopelessness and shame. We find it hard to stop obsessing long enough to enjoy a loving relationship, find humor in life, or enjoy peaceful moments. We cannot create, relax, or imagine a life without fear.