Is XAMPP available for 64 bit?
We just released new versions of XAMPP installers that provide 64-bits support for Windows. Previous versions of XAMPP included 32-bits binaries that are also compatible with Windows 64-bits but there are features only available with 64-bits binaries.
How do I download XAMPP for Windows 8?
How to Install Xampp localhost server in windows 7,8.1,10 step by step tutorial.
- Download Xampp from its official website apachefriends.org .
- After done downloading your software setup might look like below screenshot.
- Double click on your downloaded setup to run it.
- Now it will show your a important notice ” Important!
Is XAMPP free to download?
XAMPP is a completely free, easy to install Apache distribution containing MariaDB, PHP, and Perl. The XAMPP open source package has been set up to be incredibly easy to install and to use.
What is the latest version of XAMPP for Windows?
|Stable release||8.1.5 / 20 April 2022|
|Operating system||Windows Server 2008 and later Windows Vista and later Mac OS X 10.6 and later CentOS, Ubuntu, Fedora, Gentoo, Arch, SUSE|
|Platform||IA-32 (Windows package only) and x64 (macOS and Linux packages only)|
How do I download XAMPP?
- Step 1: Download.
- Step 2: Run .exe file.
- Step 3: Deactivate any antivirus software.
- Step 4: Deactivate UAC.
- Step 5: Start the setup wizard.
- Step 6: Choose software components.
- Step 7: Choose the installation directory.
- Step 8: Start the installation process.
How do I download XAMPP on my laptop?
To download the XAMPP server, visit the “Apache Friends” website in your web browser. Click on “XAMPP for Windows”. Then, navigate the downloading location and the file will be automatically downloaded. Double-click the downloaded file to launch the XAMPP installer.
Can I install XAMPP D drive?
A. – The only time it would matter what drive you installed XAMPP on is if it is a removable drive. So if D:\ is a ‘regular’ hard drive partition, you should be just fine.
Is XAMPP free for commercial use?
In the case of commercial use please take a look at the product licenses, from the XAMPP point of view commercial use is also free. There are currently distributions for Windows, Linux, and OS X.
How can I download XAMPP on my PC?
Where is XAMPP installed on Windows?
Choose the root directory path to set up the htdocs folder for our applications. For example ‘C:pp’. Click the Allow access button to allow the XAMPP modules from the Windows firewall. After the installation process, click the Finish button of the XAMPP Setup wizard.
How do I access XAMPP localhost?
- Go to Your XAMPP Control panel.
- Click on apache > config > Apache (httpd.conf)
- Search for Listen 80 and replace with Listen 8080.
- After that check your local ip using ipconfig command (cmd console)
- Search for ServerName localhost:80 and replace with your local ip:8080 (ex.192.168.1.156:8080)
How do I download and install XAMPP?