How do you keep a legacy?
Here are five ways to leave a great legacy:
- Support the People and Causes That are Important to You.
- Reflect and Decide What is Most Important in Your Life.
- Share Your Blessings With Others.
- Be a Mentor to Others.
- Pursue Your Passions Because They Are Infectious.
What is the meaning of to leave behind?
phrasal verb. If you leave someone or something behind, you go away permanently from them. He decided he must take his family with him as it was too dangerous to leave them behind. [
What are legacy quotes?
- Legacy is not what I did for myself.
- No matter what happens in life, be good to people.
- The greatest legacy one can pass on to one’s children and grandchildren is not money or other material things accumulated in one’s life, but rather a legacy of character and faith.
- I don’t fight for the money.
What is a good legacy to leave behind?
9 Ways to Leave Behind a Legacy
- Write down family traditions. Even if you no longer do them, traditions give us all a sense of belonging.
- Write down family stories.
- Write down stories about you.
- Pass along skills.
- Write down family recipes.
- Family photos (who’s who)
- Take a DNA test.
- Start a Family Tree.
What’s the opposite of legacy?
What is the opposite of legacy?
What is a leader legacy?
A leader’s legacy is established by leaving something of enduring quality behind for the organization and its people. Effective leadership occurs when the leader strengthens others’ capacity to learn, to reflect and to extract meaning from their learning.
What is a man’s legacy?
To leave a legacy means to leave the places you go and the people you meet a little better than you found them. Many men will likely say that their children are their greatest legacy.
What does it mean to build a legacy?
A legacy cements your life’s work as something that benefits future generations, though you may never see it come to fruition. It’s a drive to create something greater than yourself— something that forever improves the world.
What is a bad legacy?
Infamy – (noun) an infamous act or circumstance. If you pay careful attention, these are very close in meaning with subtle yet powerful differences interpreted when I encounter them in use. I don’t think there is a single word in English that captures the combined meaning of both words in the phrase “bad legacy”.
How do I leave a lasting legacy?
Here are three keys to leaving a lasting legacy.
- Pass along your values. In addition to leaving an investment portfolio or a house to your offspring, I want you to think about the values you’re instilling in your family.
- Practice outrageous generosity.
- Have a plan to transition wealth.
What someone leaves behind?
If a person, country, or organization is left behind, they remain at a lower level than others because they are not as quick at understanding things or developing.
What is a synonym for legacy?
In this page you can discover 14 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for legacy, like: heritage, tradition, patrimony, foundation, inheritance, gift, birthright, collective memory, affect, rediscovery and bequest.