How do you fix Iastor?
Fix 1: Remove the IRST drivers
- On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and R at the same time, then type devmgmt. msc into the box and press Enter.
- Double-click on IDE ATA/ATAPI. Then right-click on EVERY ITEM below and click Uninstall device.
- Restart your computer and see if iaStorA. sys issue has been fixed.
How do I fix the blue screen of death Windows XP?
Follow these instructions to fix this error in Windows XP:
- Fix #1: Remove viruses.
- Fix #2: Run chkdsk.
- Fix #3: Recover the Windows XP registry.
- Fix #4: Check or remove hardware.
- Fix #5: Reboot into Last Known Good Configuration.
- Fix #6: Reconfigure the boot.ini.
- Method #1: Check or remove hardware.
How do I remove iaStorAC sys?
Fix it now!
- Press Windows key + R to open the Run box.
- Type devmgmt. msc and press Enter.
- Double-click on IDE ATA/ATAPI, then right-click on every item below and click Uninstall device.
What is StorAHCI sys?
Storahci. sys is the storage controller driver that Microsoft has developed as a default to communicate with storage devices connected for when no other controller drivers have been installed (yet).
Is iaStorA sys the same as StorAHCI sys?
Is iaStorA sys the same as StorAHCI sys? No, they are not the similar. “iaStorA. sys” is related to driver of “Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver” and “storahci.
How do I repair Windows XP?
About This Article
- Insert your Windows XP setup disc.
- Reboot the computer and enter the BIOS.
- Set the PC to boot from the CD first.
- Reboot again to boot from CD.
- Press R to select the Repair install.
- Select your copy of Windows.
- Set your preferences.
- Install all Windows Updates.
What is iaStorAC sys?
iaStorAC.sys is the Intel RST driver. 1. Check with ASUS Support, their on-line docs and drivers, diagnostics, and ask in their forums about any known issues. Update the BIOS, chipset drivers, and all the major drivers (see driver update methods below).