How do you do eye makeup for beginners?
A Beginners Guide to Eye Makeup
- Easy eye makeup for beginners.
- Always use eye primer first.
- Learn with a basic eyeshadow palette first.
- Get the right eye makeup brushes.
- Apply the highlighter in the inner corner of the eyes.
- Use the damp brush trick to get more color.
- Highlight the eyebrow for a defined arch.
How do you do an easy eyeshadow look?
For a natural look, dip your fluffy or angled crease brush into your medium eyeshadow shade. Then, close your eye and apply the eyeshadow along where your eyelid meets your brow bone, creating a wash of color (as opposed to a thin, hard line).
How can I make my eyes look natural?
eye makeup How to Apply Natural-Looking Eye Shadow: The Complete Tutorial
- STEP 1: APPLY EYE PRIMER.
- STEP 2: APPLY TAUPE EYE SHADOW.
- STEP 3: ADD DIMENSION FOR BRIGHT EYES.
- STEP 4: SHAPE EYES WITH EYELINER.
- STEP 5: FINISH WITH MASCARA.
- STEP 1: START WITH EYE PRIMER.
- STEP 2: APPLY OLIVE EYE SHADOW.
What should we apply on face before makeup?
6 Steps To Prepare Your Face Before Applying Makeup
- Cleanser. Wash your face with lukewarm water.
- Exfoliator. You don’t want your makeup to look cakey, do you?
- Toner or Serum. Once you have exfoliated your skin well, apply a toner or serum and wait for a few seconds for it to dry.
- Eye Cream.
How can I do my eye makeup without eyeshadow?
7 Ways to Do Your Party Makeup Without Using Eyeshadow
- Amplified blush. Get your cheeks up front and center for your party selfies.
- Dark nude. In a rush?
- Wearable glossy eye. No lip gloss needed.
- Statement lips. A blinged-out pucker is no longer a runway-only look.
- Colored eyeliner.
- Eyes only.
- Glassy skin.
Does dark or light eyeshadow go first?
You should always go from the lightest shade to the darkest in the crease! Prep your crease with the light brown eyeshadow first and then take medium brown and then dark brown or even black eyeshadow. Prepping your crease with a lighter shade will make it easier for you to blend the darker shade later.
How do you do easy smokey eyes?
Here’s How to Do a Smoky Eye:
- Prime your lid.
- Pick out your eyeshadow shades.
- Apply your all-over eyeshadow shade.
- Apply your crease color.
- Apply your highlight.
- Blend, blend, and blend some more.
- Line your eyes.
- Apply the rest of your makeup, then circle back to mascara.