How do you describe a house cleaner on a resume?
- Dismantled, cleaned and replaced light fixtures.
- Spot cleaned stained furniture and carpet.
- Maintained floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing and vacuuming.
- Laundered bedding and made up beds.
- Cared for furniture throughout the home.
- Checked and changed linens throughout the house.
What should I put on my resume for a cleaning job?
- Operate power equipment such as a pile brush vacuum to get up dirty off carpet.
- Mop and disinfect floors.
- Excellent customer services skills.
- Self-disciplined hard worker and organized.
- Fast knowledge of different maintenance equipment and tools.
How do you describe a house cleaner?
Dusting, sweeping, mopping, and washing floors, toilets, showers, tubs, driveways, windows, and counters. Vacuuming carpets, upholstery, and any other dusty surface. Cleaning all surfaces in the kitchen and bathroom. Making beds and fluffing pillows.
How do you write a job description for a cleaner?
Cleaner responsibilities include:
- Cleaning, stocking and supplying designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc)
- Performing and documenting routine inspection and maintenance activities.
- Carry out heavy cleaning tasks and special projects.
How would you describe a cleaning job?
Vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping floors of various types. Dusting ceilings, light fittings, countertops, and loose furniture. Scrubbing and sanitizing toilets, sinks, and kitchen fixtures. Emptying trash cans.
What is the job description of a cleaner?
Cleaner Job Responsibilities: Responsible for all basic cleaning in and around residences or office buildings. Cleans floors and rooms. including dust mopping, damp mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, picking up larger objects off the floor, and spot cleaning glass and windows.
What skills does a cleaner need?
Good interpersonal and communication skills.
What are the skills of a cleaner?
Hence, while hiring cleaning professionals, ensure that they must have the following skills for cleaning job:
- Good time-management skills.
- Consistency and Attentiveness.
- Adequate friendliness.
- Problem Solving.
- Ability to work autonomously.
What are the qualities of a good cleaner?
Top 7 Qualities of Our Good Cleaners
- They Know How to Meet Your Needs.
- They Have Good Communication Skills.
- They are Honest.
- They Work Well With Your Family.
- They Are Knowledgeable.
- They Are Thorough and Pay Attention to Detail.
- They Are Efficient.
What skills does a cleaner have?
Attention to detail. Understanding of how to handle cleaning products safely, including harsh chemicals. Numeracy skills to measure cleaning fluids. Ability to operate cleaning tools, such as steam cleaners and floor buffers.
What is a cleaners job description?
A Cleaner, or a Maid, cleans up homes, office buildings, shops, streets and other places. Their duties include sweeping and mopping floors, dusting work surfaces, removing cobwebs, replacing empty supplies, emptying the bins and keeping the environment tidy.
What is a professional word for house cleaner?
What is another word for house cleaner?