How do I reset my fridge display?
Reset your refrigerator: First, unplug it (or turn off the power at the circuit breaker), and then wait about five minutes for the electrical charge to clear out of it. Then, power it back on again.
How do I reset my Samsung refrigerator?
Press and hold the Power Cool and Power Freeze buttons simultaneously for five seconds. If the reset has worked, you’ll hear a chime, and the fridge will start back up with the default settings.
How do I reset my Samsung refrigerator touch screen?
To reset the Touch Control Panel, perform the following:
- 1 Locate the removable panel at the interior top right corner of the upper right fridge door. Open the panel by pushing it upwards.
- 2 Locate the red switch inside.
- 3 Check the On or Off Status of switch.
How do I reset my Freezer?
5 Steps To Reset Your Freezer and Fix Common Issues
- Step #1 Unplug the Refrigerator and Freezer.
- Step #2 Turn Off the Appliances Using the Control Panel.
- Step #3 Plug the Appliances Back In Again.
- Step #4 Reset Your Freezer and Refrigerator’s Temperature Settings.
- Step #5 Wait for the Temperature to Stabilize.
Why is my Samsung fridge touch screen not working?
If the Touch Control Panel does not wake or respond to the touch, and remains blank, reset the Touch Control Panel. Important: Do not unplug the refrigerator. Even if the Touch Control Panel is nonfunctional, the refrigerator will continue to operate using the most recent settings.
How do you reset a Samsung Control Board?
Press and hold the buttons for 8 to 10 seconds to reset the display. The refrigerator display can be reset by pressing and holding the energy save and lighting button for 10 seconds.
How do I put my Samsung refrigerator in diagnostic mode?
To put your Samsung refrigerator in diagnostic mode, you’ll have to press the freezer and fridge button simultaneously and hold for around 13 seconds until you hear a chime sound and the screen flashes. What is this? After this, your refrigerator will go into diagnostic mode.
How long do I unplug my freezer to reset it?
If the coils inside the fridge/freezer are frozen over, then the air can not circulate over the coils and the fridge/freezer will not cool. By unplugging the fridge for 24 hours, the ice melts.