How do I rebuild my Sky Plus HD planner?
Rebuild the programme guide One way to solve this problem is to rebuild the Planner. Press services on your Sky remote, then press the right arrow button to highlight and select Settings. Press 0, then 1, followed by Select. Press the left/right arrow buttons to choose Sky+ Rebuild.
How do I get the hidden menu on my Sky HD box?
There are a few settings in the SKY HD box which are contained in a hidden menu such as the activation of the RF2 port which is used for distribution of the SKY channel to other screens. To access this menu, press the following button combination: Press ‘Services’ and then press; 0, 0, 1, and then ‘Select’.
Can you transfer from Sky planner to USB?
As it turns out, the USB port on Sky HD was supposed to be used for a modem. You can use the USB port to charge a device, but data transfer is not enabled, so copying files to a USB stick is not an option. Note: Some Sky Boxes received an update that allows data transfer via the SATA cable.
How do I restore my Sky box to factory settings?
Reset your Sky box
- Turn off your Sky box directly at the mains.
- Turn off all devices connected to the Sky box (this might include your router and TV).
- Check that all the lights on the Sky box have completely disappeared.
- Leave the box and connected devices off for a few minutes.
- Switch your devices back on.
How do I reset my Sky+ HD box?
- Turn on your Sky + box.
- Press the “Services” button on your Sky+ remote.
- Select the option “System Setup”
- Access the hidden menu by pressing “0 then 1 then select” on your Sky+ Remote.
- Select “Full System Reset” – (Please ignore all other options under this menu)
How do I undelete a recording on Sky?
After deleting files from sky Plus it is automatically moved to the deleted files section, you can easily restore it from the simple ways.
- Press sky on your Sky Plus remote. Select recording and select Deleted.
- Select the recording you want to restore and select Undelete.
- Lastly. Restore your recordings.
What RF channel for Sky best?
So an RF Output Channel above 40 or in the low 20s shouldn’t suffer Freeview interference. Channels above 50, if your TVs tune that high, may pick up 4G/5G interference.
Can I save programs from my Sky+ box?
Sky+ boxes allow copying of multiple programmes at a time. To copy multiple programmes, go into the Sky+ Planner, highlight a programme, press the right arrow button, then press the green “Copy” button. Select each programme you wish to transfer, then use ‘Copy’ to start playback of each programme in order.
How do I keep recording after Cancelling Sky?
If you cancel your Sky subscription then you can keep the box as you own a Sky+ box and it will continue to receive the free channels but you will be unable to record them or watch any recordings back you might have made. If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
How do I reset my Sky box without losing recordings?
Go down to Settings but don’t press Select. Instead type 0 0 1 Select to open the hidden menu. From there you can Reset Settings (you won’t lose any recordings or preferences) which takes about 20 minutes.
What does code 25 mean on Sky?
Error 25 Your Sky+ box isn’t getting a satellite signal. Your recordings in the planner and the on demand service may still be available.