How do I program my Honeywell Digital round thermostat?
- Slide the SYSTEM switch to Heat and the FAN switch to Auto (T8775C only).
- Raise the temperature setpoint several degrees above the room temperature.
- A flame. will appear in the display and the heat should turn on.
- Lower the temperature setpoint below the room temperature.
- The flame.
Why is my Honeywell thermostat not working?
There are a number of reasons why your Honeywell thermostat may not be turning on. For example, your thermostat may need new batteries. Or, there could be an issue with the wires inside the thermostat. The thermostat may also be confused, in which case it may require a factory reset.
How do I reset my Honeywell Thermastat?
Resetting a Honeywell Thermostat
- Power off the thermostat and remove the batteries.
- Put the batteries in the wrong way, with negative to positive and positive to negative.
- Wait ten seconds and put them back in the correct way.
- Your thermostat will be reset to factory settings.
Is there a battery in a Honeywell Round Thermostat?
Remove the thermostat from the sub base. If the sub base is securely connected to the wall, the face plate will disconnect if pulled straight out from the wall. Remove the current battery and replace it with a new AAA lithium battery (make sure the battery polarity matches the markings on the sub base).
Will low batteries affect thermostat?
Why a Thermostat Needs Batteries When low batteries eventually die, you’ll see a black display screen, the thermostat will stop working and your heating or cooling units won’t function. The heating and cooling system cannot respond to nonexistent temperature commands.
What kind of battery does a Honeywell thermostat take?
Most Honeywell thermostats take two AA batteries. But to be safe, replace your batteries with the same size that were in there before.