How do I make a redirect link on tumblr?
Enter a suitable page URL in the first field, which can be anything you like — “myblog.tumblr.com/link1” (without quotes), for example. Enter the URL you wish to link to in the “Redirect to” field, and then tick the “Show a link to this page” box and provide a suitable label, such as “My other blog.”
How do I automatically redirect a URL?
To redirect from an HTML page, use the META Tag. With this, use the http-equiv attribute to provide an HTTP header for the value of the content attribute. The value of the content is the number of seconds; you want the page to redirect after.
How do I organize my tumblr?
How to Rearrange Your Tumblr
- Log in to your Tumblr account.
- Click on the name of your Tumblr blog next to the editing tools at the top of the page.
- Find the first post you want to rearrange and select “Edit.”
- Locate the date currently associated with the post in the “Date” box.
- Click “Save Changes.”
How do you add links to your tumblr?
How to: Add links to your Tumblr description/sidebar
- Log into Tumblr and click on the ‘human’ cog icon and Select your blog from the right-hand column. Click the Edit appearance option.
- I’ve highlighted the box where you can add your description.
- Now, when I open my Tumblr blog, you can see the links:
- Other tips.
How do I add social media links to my tumblr?
How to Put Social Media Buttons on a Tumblr Blog
- Sign Up or Log Into Your Tumblr Account to Create or Access Your Blog.
- Choose Your Social Media Buttons.
- Customize Your Buttons and Grab the Code.
- Access Your Tumblr Theme Code.
- Search Through Your Theme Code.
- Paste the Button Code Into Your Theme Code.
Can you rearrange posts on Tumblr?
Tumblr does not give you a specific tool that allows you to rearrange your Tumblr posts, but you can adjust what posts appear on the main page if you edit the date that the posts were added. When you edit the post to today’s date, the post is sent to the front page of Tumblr.
How do you make a hyperlink?
Create a hyperlink to a location on the web Select the text or picture that you want to display as a hyperlink. Press Ctrl+K. You can also right-click the text or picture and click Link on the shortcut menu. In the Insert Hyperlink box, type or paste your link in the Address box.
How do I add social media links to my Tumblr?