How do I log into my developer account?
Register for a Google Play Developer account
- Step 1: Sign up for a Google Play Developer account.
- Step 2: Accept the Developer Distribution Agreement.
- Step 3: Pay registration fee.
- Step 4: Complete your account details.
How do I sign into Android Studio?
To sign your app using Android Studio, and export an existing app signing key, follow these steps:
- If you don’t currently have the Generate Signed Bundle or APK dialog open, click Build > Generate Signed Bundle/APK.
- In the Generate Signed Bundle or APK dialog, select either Android App Bundle or APK and click Next.
How do I get an Android developer account?
How to Set-up Your Google Play Developer Account
- Go to the Google Play Developer Console and sign up for an account.
- Read and agree to the Google Play Developer distribution agreement.
- Pay the registration fee for your account.
- Fill out your Google Play Developer Profile.
How do I enable Google sign-in on Android?
Set up your phone
- Go to your Google Account.
- In the navigation panel, tap Security.
- Under “Signing in to Google,” tap Use your phone to sign in. Set it up. You may need to sign in.
- Follow the on-screen steps. If your phone doesn’t have a screen lock, tap Add a screen lock. Follow the on-screen steps.
Where is my Google developer account?
While you’re still in your Google Play Console, you must copy your Google Play Developer ID. You can find your Google Play Developer ID in the URL of your browser address bar. Copy the set of numbers (your Google Play Developer Account ID) after account= to your clipboard.
How do I get firebase sha1?
In your Project settings, go to the Your apps card. Select the Firebase Android app to which you want to add a SHA fingerprint. Click Add fingerprint. Enter or paste the SHA fingerprint, then click Save.
How do I create a Google Play developer account?
How to open a Google Play Developer Account?
- Create a Google Account.
- Create a Google Developer Account in Google Play Console.
- Configure Google Wallet and pay Registration fees.
- Set up your Developer Profile.
Why can’t I sign into my Google account on my Android phone?
Start by restarting your phone, then trying the process again to see if you’ll still be unable to add a Google account in Android. If not, clear the cache and data for the Google Play Services app as follows. Select the option to See all apps. Find and select Google Play Services from the list.
How do I sign into Google using firebase?
Enable Google as a sign-in method in the Firebase console:
- In the Firebase console, open the Auth section.
- On the Sign in method tab, enable the Google sign-in method and click Save.