How do I display categories in Magento 2?
Easy Steps to Display Products in Magento 2 Home Page Select the widget type as ‘Catalog Products List’ and enter the basic information. In the bottom you can see the conditions to add. Select the option ‘Category’ and select the category you want to display in home page and click “Insert Widget” button. That’s it.
How do I display Magento two subcategories with an image on a category page?
Magento Category Dynamic Content Blocks
- Step 1 – Create a . phtml template file.
- Step 2 – Choose which information to show.
- Step 3 – Add a new content block.
- Step 4 – Display the content block from your categories.
- Step 5 – Make sure your subcategories have images and descriptions.
- Step 6 – Add your CSS.
- Magento Cache.
How do I show all products in Magento 2?
- Step 1: Navigate to Content > Page. First, you need to log in to Magento 2 admin panel on your store.
- Step 2: Select Edit under Actions menu.
- Step 3: Choose Catalog Products List option.
- Step 4: Select Category and click on Insert widget button.
- Step 5: Click on Save page to finish.
How do I display category filter on layered navigation in Magento 2?
How to display Layered Navigation on Magento 2 Category Page?
- Navigate to Calatog > Categories.
- Select the Category you want layered navigation to be displayed on and enable the Anchor option in the category Display Settings.
How do I show categories in Magento?
On the Admin sidebar, go to Catalog > Categories. Set Store View to determine where the new category is to be available. In the category tree, select the parent category of the new category.
How do I change the layout of a category list in Magento 2?
To change the category layout, go to Products -> Categories -> Select your desired Category go to the Design tab and select desired option from the Layout dropdown.
How do you show products in Magento?
- Navigate to Content >> Pages | Magento display products on homepage.
- Click Select >> Edit.
- Span Content section.
- Click the insert widget icon.
- Choose Catalog Products List.
- The widget options.
- Hit the Insert Widget button.
- Click Save.
How do I show product video in Magento?
How to configure Magento 2 product video?
- Step 1: API Key Configurations. Log in to your Google account and navigate to the Google Developers Console;
- Step 2: Magento 2 Configurations. Log in to the Admin Panel;
- Step 3: Link to the Video. To add a video to the product gallery go to Magento 2 admin panel.
What category Path is the category that is the closest to the top of the tree but still is visible on layered navigation?
What category path is the category that is the closest to the top of the tree, but still is visible on Layered Navigation? Answer: 1/2/8.
What is layered navigation Magento 2?
Layered Navigation in Magento 2 is a collection of one or more attribute (e.g price range, color, brand etc.,) which acts as a filter that customer can use to narrow the search. Layered navigation usually appears in the left column of Magento 2 category pages and search results pages.
How do I show featured products on my homepage in magento 2?
Add featured products in Magento 2
- Log in to your account, then go to Stores > Attributes > Products.
- Click on Add New Attribute.
- Set the Default Label as Featured.
- Then click Save Attribute.
- From the Admin panel, navigate to Stores > Attributes > Attribute Set.
- From the list of attribute sets, choose Default.