How do I delete multiple emails on my iPhone 5s?
How to delete multiple email messages
- Open Mail and go to your Inbox.
- Tap Edit in the upper-right corner, then individually select the emails that you want to delete, or tap Select All.
- Tap Trash or Archive. If you only see Archive, touch and hold Archive to see other options like Trash Selected Messages.
How do I delete thousands of emails at once?
Watch video above.
- Filter Emails. To get started, log into your Gmail inbox as you’d always do.
- Select all messages. Next, check a little box under the the search bar to select all displayed messages.
- Select all Conversations.
- Delete all Messages.
- Empty Trash.
How can I delete all my emails at once in bulk?
To select and delete nonconsecutive emails, click the first email, press and hold the Ctrl key, click each email that you want to delete, and then press the Delete key.
Is there a faster way to delete emails on iPhone?
- Open the iOS Mail on the iPhone or iPad and go to the Inbox folder.
- Tap on the Edit Button on the top right and select the first email in your list.
- Then hold down the Move button.
- While you are still holding the Move Button, deselect the first email.
- Remove your fingers from the screen and wait a few seconds.
How do you select multiple emails on iPhone?
Open the Mail app from the home screen of your iPhone or iPad, and head over to the inbox. Here, tap with two fingers on any of the emails as shown below. Now, without lifting your fingers, quickly drag down on the screen to multi-select all the emails that are displayed.
How do I delete bulk emails from iCloud?
How to Mass Delete iCloud Emails
- Go into your Mail App into “All Inboxes” or choose the individual mailbox you want to clean.
- Select “Edit”.
- Click “Select All” or manually click each message you want to be deleted.
- Select “Trash” to delete all emails with a checkmark by them.
How do I clean up my email quickly?
Here are some ideas to get your email inboxes under control again:
- Stop signing up to get MORE emails.
- Stop getting emails from current sources.
- Do a mass delete of messages you’ll never read.
- Use your email provider’s sorting or filtering features.
- Go online for additional help.
How do I delete all unread emails on my Iphone?
Go to the inbox, choose the filter icon. Then, tap on Unread to filter by unread. Tap “Edit” in the lower left, hold and tap on the top email to select it, then tap and slide down with your finger to choose all unread emails. tap on “Move” and then select “Trash” to move unread emails to the trash bin.
How do I delete 1000 emails in Gmail?
- On your computer, go to Gmail.
- In the top left, check the box to select all messages. If you have over one page of messages, click Select all conversations.
- At the top, click Delete .
How do I delete emails from iPhone and computer at the same time 2021?
The only way to delete emails from all your devices at once is to set up each device with your provider’s IMAP server. That way, you can log in to any device that has direct server access via IMAP (your tablet, phone, or computer) and delete emails there.
How do I delete thousands of emails in Gmail on iPhone?
Make sure you’ve downloaded the Gmail app. On your iPhone or iPad, open the Gmail app . Select emails by tapping the circular sender’s image or letter next to each email….
- On your computer, open Gmail.
- At the top left, check the box to select all messages on the page.
- Click Delete .
How do I delete all emails from my iPhone?
Delete emails on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touchOpen Mail and go to your Inbox.Tap Edit in the upper-right corner, then individually select the emails that you want to delete, or tap Select All.Tap Trash or Archive. If you only see Archive, touch and hold Archive to see other options like Trash Selected Messages.Mar 19, 2021.
How to quickly delete emails on iPhone?
Open the iOS Mail on the iPhone or iPad and go to the Inbox folder.
How to delete messages in bulk quickly on iPhone?
– Open the default Mail app and the inbox you’d like to manage – Give a two-finger tap on any of your emails to enter edit mode – Use a two-finger drag to select multiple messages – At the bottom of your iPhone or iPad, tap Mark, Move, or Trash
How to select multiple emails and delete?
– Click each item and click Delete, one by one. – CTRL-click all the items you want to delete, and press Delete to delete them all at once. – Or, if the items are all next to each other, click the first item, SHIFT-click the last item, and click Delete to delete those two and everything in between.