- How do I connect my Bixolon printer to my network?
- How do I change the IP address on my Bixolon printer?
- How do I change the IP address on my Bixolon SRP 350?
- How do I get a thermal printer from UPS?
- What thermal printers work with UPS?
- Can you use UPS thermal labels for USPS?
- How do I change my HP printer to labels?
How do I connect my Bixolon printer to my network?
Connecting the printer
- Turn off the power to all devices – PDA, PC (Bluetooth dongle), printer, etc.
- Execute the Bluetooth connection program from PDA or PC.
- Search the peripheral devices to connect – search the printer.
- Register the searched printer (SPP-R200).
- Test the connection.
How do I change the IP address on my Bixolon printer?
1) Open the BGATE WebCONFIG Tool by entering the B-gate’s IP address in the address bar of the web browser. 2) Click Configuration >> Set WLAN TCP/IP menu. 3) After entering the required WLAN information click on the Set WLAN IP button.
How do I reset my Bixolon printer?
How to do Factory Reset?
- Depress the Pause button for two seconds during Print Standby Mode.
- Both LEDs will change to orange color and the printer will be set to Stand-alone. Configuration Mode.
- Depress the Feed button at the 3rd LED sequence as shown in section 5-2-2 (Status.
How do I change the IP address on my Bixolon SRP 350?
To configure a static IP address on the printer:
- Turn off the printer.
- Turn on the printer.
- Wait 10 seconds and use a paperclip to press the function key.
- On the printed report it will show the Ethernet Settings.
- Using a web browser that is on the same network navigate to the IP address from the report.
How do I get a thermal printer from UPS?
Once you have your UPS.com ID, you will need to call UPS to get your free UPS thermal printer. You can call the UPS customer service center on 1–800–742–5877 or use 1–800–833–0056 if you are hearing impaired and need TTY/TDD access.
How do I reset my Bixolon SRP 350?
What thermal printers work with UPS?
UPS Internet Shipping will work with the following UPS thermal printer models:
- Bixolon SRP 770III.
- Eltron 2442.
- Eltron 2543.
- Eltron 2844.
- OKI Data LD620.
- Zebra S4M.
- Zebra ZP450.
- Zebra ZT230.
Can you use UPS thermal labels for USPS?
USPS does not have access to your UPS service agreement in any official capacity to know that it’s not allowed, and even if they did they are not responsible for policing the service agreements of their competitors.
Can I use sticker paper on my HP printer?
You can print stickers using Avery® Sticker Paper. When printing labels, set the print quality to Normal and the paper type to Plain paper. Test the layout before printing the labels. The font size might need to be smaller or larger.
How do I change my HP printer to labels?
From within the Word program, follow these steps to create the label of your choice.
- Choose Mailings from the top navigation bar in Word, then select Labels.
- Select Options in the Envelopes and Labels window, and choose your label brand from the Label Vendors menu list.
- Click Product number and then OK.