How do I access my iPhone files on Windows 8?
Import from a phone, camera, or external drive
- Connect a phone, camera, storage card from your camera, or external drive to your PC.
- Open the Photos app.
- Swipe in from the bottom edge to see the app commands.
- Select Import.
- Select the device you want to import from.
How do I view iPhone files in Windows Explorer?
- The only iPhone files you can access on PC via the file explorer are photos.
- Use iTunes to transfer other files from your iPhone to your Windows PC or access them via iCloud.
- Click the iPhone icon in iTunes > File Sharing > select an app > choose the file to transfer, and click Save.
Why can’t I see my iPhone files on my PC?
Make sure that your iOS or iPadOS device is turned on, unlocked, and on the Home screen. Check that you have the latest software on your Mac or Windows PC. If you’re using iTunes, make sure you have the latest version. If you see a Trust this Computer alert, unlock your device and tap Trust.
How do I view iPhone files on my computer?
To access the computer from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, download and install the Remote Desktop app from Apple’s App Store. Open the app, tap the + button in the top-right corner, and choose the option Add PC. At the Add PC window, enter the computer name or IP address in the PC Name field.
How can I transfer files from PC to iPhone without iTunes?
Ways of Transferring Files from PC to iPhone without iTunes
- iCloud. The iCloud Photo Library is the answer to users concerns on how to transfer photos from PC to iPhone without iTunes.
- Tenorshare iCareFone.
- EaseUS MobiMover.
- WinX MediaTrans (Windows)
- Google Photos App.
- Online Drives.
How do I transfer files from iPhone to Windows computer?
First, connect your iPhone to a PC with a USB cable that can transfer files.
- Turn your phone on and unlock it. Your PC can’t find the device if the device is locked.
- On your PC, select the Start button and then select Photos to open the Photos app.
- Select Import > From a USB device, then follow the instructions.
How do I open iPhone folders in Windows?
How Do I View iPhone Folders in Windows Explorer?
- Plug your Apple iPhone into your computer case. Do so using the USB transfer cable that came in the packaging along with your iPhone.
- Right click on “My Computer.”
- Click “Open.”
- Find the icon that stands for your iPhone.
- Click twice on this icon.
Why can’t I see iPhone in Windows Explorer?
Update Apple USB driver. If your iPhone drive not appear in the Windows File Explorer, you may need to reinstall the Apple USB driver. Apple USB driver is used to communicate data between your iOS device and a Windows computer. Usually, it will automatically install when you first time to connect your iPhone to a PC.
How do I transfer files from Windows to iPhone?
To transfer files from PC to iPhone/iPad with iTunes:
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to the computer and launch iTunes.
- Unlock the iDevice and trust the computer.
- Click the “Device” tab and select the category, like Photos, Movies, Songs, and more.
- Check the “Sync [category]” option and select the items you’d like to copy.