How do I access my Army DA photo?

How do I access my Army DA photo?

Where do I go to view and accept my DA photo? Log into AKO (Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher) or to view or accept your photo.

How do I retrieve a DA photo?

To schedule a DA Photo Appointment, you simply need to visit the Visual Information Ordering Site (VIOS). The website provides the locations where photos are taken. You are required to use your local facility. To schedule your appointment, you can log-in with your CAC card and complete the process.

Does the Army still do da photos?

Beginning Aug. 1, 2020, the DA Photos will be removed from U.S. Army Reserve promotion and selection boards to enhance the future promotion potential of all future Army Reserve leaders. This change specifically includes, but is not limited to, promotion boards, command boards and position vacancy boards.

Can I take my own da photo?

NO. In accordance with Army Regulation AR 640-30 dated 18 September 2008, the Camp Mabry Photo Studio can only upload images taken at our own facility. Photos taken at other studios must be uploaded by the studio it was taken at.

How do I access my Army board file?

To view this report, log on to the HRC website ( and select the “Self-Service” option. Under “Tools For Soldiers” select “My Board File Certification Report.” Enter the UIC of desired unit in the search criteria to locate your unit’s report.

Do you wear unit awards in Da photo?

Uniform Requirements: Only wear the unit awards you have been awarded and are in your records. Regimental Affiliation may be worn if you are authorized. No need to wear shoes or boots.

What happens if I don’t validate my board file?

Whether you certify or not, or even view, your My Board File will not affect your chances of selection. If you are unable to certify your file, do not be concerned that this will hurt your chances of being selected. Your unit, however, is able to pull reports and see who has/has not certified their My Board File.

Where is my board file?

Begin typing your search term above and press enter to search. Press ESC to cancel.

Back To Top