How can we serve our country?
10 Most popular ways to serve your nation if not in army
- Do not waste natural resources. You can serve your nation just by stop wasting natural resources.
- Do not misuse electricity and water.
- Obey law and order.
- Don’t destroy public property.
- Don’t encourage havoc on social networking sites.
- Plant tree and make it easier to breathe.
- Stop discrimination.
- Give support to cleanliness.
Why do you want to join our company?
“I see this opportunity as a way to contribute to an exciting/forward-thinking/fast-moving company/industry, and I feel I can do so by/with my … ” “I feel my skills are particularly well-suited to this position because … “I’m excited about this job opportunity, as it would allow me to …
What do you want to do for your country essay?
If I want more exciting work, I may join the Army, the Air Force of the Navy. By doing so I shall be strengthen the defence of the country. I may thus get a chance to lay down my life for the sake of the country. No service can be greater than the sacrifice of my life for the protection of our freedom.
What can I do for our country?
9 Little Things We Can Do For Our Country This Independence Day
- Educate yourself about the Constitution of India.
- Don’t discard kites or plastic flags in public places.
- Donate blood.
- Don’t wait for others.
- Promote India’s achievements.
- Organise a donation drive for our police and defence forces.
- Add a splash of culture by planning an event in your locality.
What does it mean to contribute to the economy?
An economic contribution is defined as. the gross changes in a region‟s existing economy that. can be attributed to a given industry, event, or policy.
What it means to serve your country?
Serving my country means that I gave up the normal progression of my life—high school, college, work—to do something whose end was civic. Nor is the recognition of “service to country” a result of deployment abroad in austere conditions. As of 2010, about 40% of the active duty military had never deployed.
How can I contribute to the company?
In order to answer this question in the most meaningful way, consider the following approach:
- Provide concrete examples from your past.
- Discuss your skills.
- Demonstrate how your skills fit with this specific company.
- Support your answers with data.