How can I pay my Zain postpaid bill online?
– Access your personal account “My Account” from Zain website using your line and you will get the number from the self-care….Pay Using Advanced Zain App:
- Download the app .
- Register your account.
- Select bills.
- Choose the suitable mean of payment.
- Settle the bill.
How can I check my Zain bill?
How to get this Service:
- Direct Link:
- SMS. To be able to browse the monthly bill details through SMS, please send BS or BD to 959 as you will receive an SMS contains your bill link.
How do I pay Zain through sadad?
The receiver of this message must send an SMS to 702702 containing (ID followed by his identification number) to be able to use the transferred amount. SADAD payment is one of the systems of the Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency.
How can I recharge my Zain sim online?
To check the balance of your prepaid line, visit My Account page or Zain application or Dial *142# . 2- Visit Topup Page on our website. 4- Dial 1717 and follow the Voice instructions….Credit transfer business rule.
|Maximum Amount per Day
|Minimum Amount After transfer
How can I get my postpaid bill?
How can I check my postpaid bill? It is extremely simple to check your postpaid bill and make the postpaid mobile bill payment. You only need to select your mobile operator, type in your mobile number and select postpaid. The system will automatically reflect your online postpaid mobile bill details.
What is SADAD account?
SADAD System offers a SADAD Account service to consumers to make purchases online via e-Commerce merchant websites and apps. Consumers can purchase online using a light account through Saudi banks.
How can I get Zain offer code?
Following are some of the most important service codes for the Zain mobile network in Saudi Arabia….Zain KSA Useful Codes.
|Zain KSA Customer Care Number
|959 or 0590000959
|Activate Zain Internet Bundle
|send data to 959
|Zain KSA Latest Offers Code
|send offers to 959
How do I pay PostPay for another number?
How to pay your PostPaid Bill via safaricom paybill number
- Go to M-PESA on your phone Menu.
- Select Payment Services.
- Choose PayBill and enter Safaricom PostPay Bill number 200200.
- Enter the mobile number to make payment to.
- Input the amount you wish to pay.
- Key in your M-PESA PIN.
- Confirm details are correct and press OK.
How do I check my Maxis bill?
Where can I view my billing statement? Your bill statement can be viewed thru the following channels: Maxis app > Bill. Maxis Care > click on the phone number > then click on the bill amount.