How can I login to hikvision online?
Open up an Internet browser and type in the IP address of the NVR. Log in using username and password of the recorder. Go to Configuration > Network > Advanced Settings > Other. Go to Configuration > System > Camera Management > Click on the blue link next to the camera you wish to log into.
How do I access my Hikvision IP camera online?
Enabling Hik-Connect Service on Web
- Open the web browser on your PC.
- Input the device IP address and press the Enter key on your keyboard.
- Input the device user name and the device password to login.
- Tap Configuration – Network – Advanced Settings – Platform Access to enter the Platform Access page.
- Check Enable.
How do I access Hikvision camera remotely on my browser?
Go the following menu location: Configuration –> Network –> Platform Access. PRODUCTS: HIKVISION DEVICES TOPICS COVERED IN THIS KBA: How to enable Hik-Connect remote access on HIK devices (NVR/DVR/Camera). c. Select the Enable tick box at the top of the page.
Can I use Hik-Connect on PC?
Hik-Connect for PC. You can use Hik-Connect on your PC through this Add-on.. Want to secure your home, workplace, and office more. Place the CCTV cameras in a different direction and leave the rest of the work at Hik Connect.
What is my hikvision username and password?
Surveillance Brands – Default Username and Passwords
|IPX-DDK||root||Admin or admin|
How do I log into HIK-Connect app?
How to Use Hik-Connect on Mobile for both iOS and Android?
- Download the “Hik-Connect” app from the iOS app store or Google Play. How to Use Hik-Connect on Mobile (iOS and Android)
- Open the app.
- Now you have two options: either login your Hik-Connect account, or add your device to the Hik-Connect App directly.
How do I connect my HIK-Connect app?
How To Add Your Device and View Your Cameras With The Hik-Connect App
- Enter your CloudP2P (also known as Guarding Vision or Hik-Connect) credentials to login to your account.
- Tap the plus sign in the center of the screen to add a new device via QR Code.
- Use your phone’s camera to scan the QR Code.
Why HIK-Connect is offline?
1) Open the Main Menu by clicking the Cog icon and then browse to Network > TCP/IP. 2) Set your Preferred DNS Server so that it is the same as your IPv4 Default Gateway and set your Alternate DNS Server to 8.8. 8.8 and press Apply. 3) To check if this has worked browse to Network > Advanced > Platform Access.
How do I open Hikvision camera in Chrome?
Using the Google Chrome I.E. Tab Extension for Hikvision devices (IP cameras, DVRs and NVRs) After installing the Google Chrome I.E. Tab extension, you just need to click on the small icon on the top right side of Google Chrome, as shown below.
How do I get my Hik-Connect back online?
- Open the Main Menu by clicking the Cog icon and then browse to Network > TCP/IP.
- Set your Preferred DNS Server so that it is the same as your IPv4 Default Gateway and set your Alternate DNS Server to 8.8. 8.8 and press Apply.
- To check if this has worked browse to Network > Advanced > Platform Access.
Why is my Hik-Connect not working?
The most common reasons for not being able to view CCTV video images remotely via the Hikvision iVMS-4500 app (on your phone or computer) are: Public IP address has changed. Network cable / internet cable un-plugged. System not set-up correctly.