How can I draw on a picture on my iPhone?
- Go to Photos and select the photo you want.
- Tap Edit, tap , then tap Markup . Tap the plus button to add text, shapes, and more.
- Tap Done, then tap Done again.
How do I change an icon picture on my iPhone?
How to change the way your app icons look on iPhone
- Open the Shortcuts app on your iPhone (it’s already preinstalled).
- Tap the plus icon in the top right corner.
- Select Add Action.
- In the search bar, type Open app and select the Open App app.
- Tap Choose and select the app you want to customize.
How do you turn a paper into a PDF?
Select “Print” as if you were printing your paper, and in the print window select “Save as PDF” in the bottom left-hand corner. This converts your document into a PDF file, maintaining the layout and formatting.
How do I save a scanned iPhone as a PDF?
So let’s convert it into a PDF.
- With the note open, tap on the scanned document to get an expanded view of it.
- Press the Share button in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Look for the Create PDF button along the bottom of the share sheet, and tap it.
- You’ll see a preview of your PDF.
- Press Done in the upper left.
Does iPhone have a PDF scanner?
The document scanner is tucked away in the Notes app on iPhone and iPad. With just a couple of taps, you’ll have a solidly scanned document ready to mark up, covert to PDF, and share with another app. Open Notes on your iPhone or iPad. Create a new note or tap on an existing one to add a document to it.
How do you make a picture a shortcut on iPhone?
Tap Add to Home Screen and tap the icon next to your shortcut under Home Screen Name and Icon. In the pop-up window that appears, select File, Photo, or Take Photo. You can crop an image to customize what will show, but happily, the image needn’t be square or a specific size. Tap Add > Done.
How do I scan with this phone?
Scan a document
- Open the Google Drive app .
- In the bottom right, tap Add .
- Tap Scan .
- Take a photo of the document you’d like to scan. Adjust scan area: Tap Crop . Take photo again: Tap Re-scan current page . Scan another page: Tap Add .
- To save the finished document, tap Done .
How do I customize my iPhone home screen?
Go to Settings > Wallpaper, then tap Choose a New Wallpaper. Select an image from your photo library, then move it on the screen, or pinch to zoom in or out. When you’ve got the image looking just right, tap Set, then tap Set Home Screen.
How can I sign a document on my iPhone?
To electronically sign emailed documents on your iPad or iPhone:
- Preview the attachment in the Mail app.
- Tap the toolbox icon, and then tap the Signature button in the Markup preview.
- Sign the document using your finger on the touchscreen, and then tap Done.
How do I make a PDF file on my iPhone?
How to Create a PDF on iPhone
- Open any type of document or image file on your iPhone or iPad running iOS 10 or later.
- Tap Share at the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll across the icons to find and select Print.
- A preview will open onscreen: pinch to zoom in and view the document full-screen.
- This preview is actually a PDF!
How do I create a shortcut on my iPhone?
To add a shortcut:
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, open the Shortcuts app.
- Tap the Gallery tab.
- Under Shortcuts from Your Apps, tap See All to see actions from different apps.
- Tap Add next to a shortcut that you want to add.
- Tap Add to Siri.
How can I draw on my iPhone?
How to draw on your iPhone in the Notes app
- Launch the Notes app.
- Tap the bottom right icon of a pencil on paper.
- Tap the icon of a pen tip in a circle. Select the Markup tool to draw in Notes.
- Choose the type of pen, pencil, or brush by tapping on the Markup icon, select your color, and draw away.
Can you change the icons on iPhone?
Currently, it’s not possible to truly replace an app’s icon on an iPhone or iPad. Instead, you can achieve a similar result by using the Shortcuts app. We’ll be creating a custom shortcut that opens an app and then using a custom image as its icon on the home screen.
How do I customize my Iphone messages?
On the “Settings” screen, tap “Phone”. Tap “Respond with Text” on the “Phone” settings screen. On the “Respond with Text” screen, tap on the response you want to replace. Type your custom response.
How do I save a picture as a PDF on my iPhone?
How to Convert Images to PDFs on Your iPhone and iPad
- Download and launch PDF Expert.
- Tap the blue plus sign at the bottom to add the file you wish to convert. You can import a picture from the Photos and Files app, your computer, or cloud storage.
- Tap … More on the file.
- Select Convert to PDF.
- That’s it!
How do I change the icons on my home screen?
Customizing an app icon on your Home screen
- Touch and hold the icon you want to customize, then release the icon. An editing icon appears at the upper-right corner of the app icon. NOTE.
- Tap the app icon (while the edit icon is still displayed).
- Tap the icon design you want from the available icon choices, then tap OK. OR.
How do I speed up a shortcut on my iPhone?
How to speed up load times on custom iOS 14 icons
- First, open up your Settings Menu.
- Head down to Accessibility. Image: KnowTechie.
- Find the Motion section under Vision. Image: KnowTechie.
- Toggle on Reduce Motion.
How do I change my app icon?
Press and hold the app icon until a popup appears. Select “Edit”. The following popup window shows you the app icon as well as the application’s name (which you can also change here). To choose a different icon, tap on the app icon.
How do you hide apps on iPhone?
Hide apps on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open the App Store app.
- Tap the account button or your photo at the top of the screen.
- Tap Purchased. If you use Family Sharing, tap My Purchases.
- Find the app that you want, then swipe left on it and tap Hide.
- Tap Done.
How do you change the color of your app icons on iPhone?
Open the app and select the size of the widget you would like to customize in which you will get three options; small, medium and large. Now, tap the widget to customize it. Here, you will be able to change the iOS 14 app icons color and font. Then, tap ‘Save’ when you are finished.
Can you sign a PDF on your phone?
To properly sign a PDF on your Android phone or tablet, you’ll need to download a PDF-signing app from the Google Play Store. While there are many apps that will let you sign a PDF on your Android device, Adobe Reader remains the simplest to use, and is free to install.
How do you make custom icons for iPhone?
How to make custom iPhone app icons in iOS 14 with shortcuts
- Open Shortcuts on your iPhone.
- Click the plus ‘+’ sign in the top right of your screen.
- Search for apps and actions.
- Search ‘open app’ and click ‘Open App’ from the Actions menu.
- Click ‘Choose.
- Click the ellipses ‘…’ sign.
- Click Add to Home Screen.
How do I put a shortcut on my iPhone home screen?
Add a shortcut to the Home Screen
- In My Shortcuts in the Shortcuts app, tap on a shortcut to open it, then tap to open Details.
- Tap Add to Home Screen.
- Optional: To use a custom photo for a Home Screen icon, tap the icon (in the Home Screen Name and Icon area), then choose one of the following:
How do I make a picture a shortcut icon?
Icons for Home Screen Shortcuts
- Open the Shortcuts app.
- Find a shortcut you want to add, and tap on the three dots icon.
- Once the shortcut is open, tap on the second three dots icon inside, as you can see in the image below.
- Then, tap Add to Home Screen.
- Next, you’ll get the option to set a name for the shortcut. Tap on the icon next to this.
Where are PDF stored on iPhone?
iOS also has a way of saving documents outside of a particular app called “Files”. If you’d like to save a PDF to Files, swipe down the list until you see the Files option and tap on it. Then, choose your save location. Later, in the Files app, you can see the PDF you just downloaded.
What’s the best drawing app for iPhone?
Top 10 Drawing Apps for IOS and Android
- Procreate. Procreate is an exclusive iPad app that was built with professionals in mind and works flawlessly with the Apple Pencil.
- Affinity Designer.
- Adobe Illustrator Draw.
- Ibis Paint.
- LayerPaint HD.
- Linea Sketch.