How can I check my Air India Express PNR number?
Air India Express PNR Status Check
- Go to https://www.airindiaexpress.in/en.
- Click on Manage My Booking.
- Enter Confirmation Number and Last Name.
- After entering the above mentioned details click on Retrieve Booking option. Product Offering. Flights.
What is PNR number in Air India ticket?
Passenger Name Record
PNR is the abbreviation of Passenger Name Record and it is a digital certificate allowing passengers to do online check-in or manage their bookings in a short time. Also used as booking number, Passenger Name Record is a code with 6 alphanumeric characters (letters and numbers are used together).
Where can I find PNR number on E ticket Air India?
eticket (airline printed receipt) On your flight coupon / ticket, your PNR is the first six alphanumeric characters printed toward the right as shown in the illustration below.
Is PNR number same as confirmation number?
The PNR Record Locator is the reservation number of the trip booked by the travel agency from the GDS system, which is typically different than the airline confirmation code. The airline confirmation number is what is required for the traveler to check-in to their flight.
Is confirmation and PNR number same?
Technically, a PNR isn’t the same thing as a flight confirmation code, but the two are often conflated. Passengers and airline employees use flight confirmation codes and PNRs to manage existing reservations or check into a flight.
How can I find my PNR number?
PNR status check for railway reservation using SMS/phone: SMS PNR and send to 139 or call 139. PNR status on mobile on Paytm App/Website. PNR Status Enquiry at railway station counters. Check in Final reservation charts.
Where can I find PNR number?
How to find PNR Number?
- Once you book a ticket from IRCTC Website, railway station, or private ticket booking counters, a 10-digit PNR Number is issued to you.
- To locate your PNR Number on the ticket, look at the upper left-hand corner of your ticket.
How can I know my PNR no if ticket is lost?
You cannot get your ticket status without PNR number. It might had happened that you have lost your ticket and want to see your PNR status but you can’t. In such case, when your ticket is e-ticket, you can get the information about your reservation and PNR number through mail and SMS sent to your registered IRCTC id.
How can I get ticket from PNR?
Print Train Ticket Using PNR Number
- Steps by Step Instruction to Print Indian Rail Train Ticket from IRCTC Website.
- 1) Open IRCTC Website.
- 2) Log on IRCTC Website.
- 3) Open Booked Ticket History Page.
- 4) Print IRCTC Train Ticket ( E-Ticket)