Does Yahoo keep your search history?
Like many search engines, Yahoo! will save your searches so that you can return to recent history easily. However, you may want to remove some of this information from time to time. You can clear your search history from either the desktop or mobile version of the Yahoo! site.
How do I delete Yahoo search history on Iphone?
About your settings in the iOS Yahoo Search app
- Recent searches can be saved for easy reuse later.
- Turn it off – Swipe the “Keep search history” slider to the left.
- Delete recent searches – Tap Clear History.
How do I delete my entire search history?
Delete Search history
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google app .
- At the top right, tap your Profile picture or initial. Search history.
- Choose the Search history you want to delete. You can choose: All your Search history: Above your history, tap Delete. Delete all time.
How Long Does Yahoo keep history?
Yahoo’s policy is to de-identify search user log data within 18 months of collection, with limited exceptions such as to meet legal obligations.
How do I delete search suggestions in Yahoo Mail?
You may remove single predictions by tapping on the ‘X’ icon to the right of the prediction.
How do I get rid of suggested searches in Yahoo Mail?
For Suggested Searches is more simple. Just click the X in the right of Suggested Searches list. That suggested search will be replaced with another.
Who can see my deleted search history?
In technical terms, your deleted browsing history can be recovered by unauthorized parties, even after you cleared them.
Can you delete history activity?
Delete One Activity At a Time You can simply delete an item that you want off your activity history, no matter whether it’s Google search history or device access data. All you need to do is just click on the X button, and it will be deleted.