Does hectic mean busy?
hectic. adjective. /ˈhek·tɪk/ busy, fast, and full of activity: a hectic schedule.
What does hectic mean slang?
HECTIC means “Cool” or “Busy.”
What is a pretty hectic day?
From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary Englishhec‧tic /ˈhektɪk/ adjective 1 BUSY/HAVE A LOT TO DOvery busy or full of activity I’ve had a pretty hectic day.
What is hectic routine?
/ˈhek.tɪk/ C1. full of activity, or very busy and fast: a hectic schedule.
How do you use hectic?
It seems to ease all the aches and pains of a hectic and tiring day.
- The past few months have been hectic.
- I have a hectic schedule for the next few days.
- I spent a very hectic Sunday.
- It was hectic at work today; I had so many phone calls and queries to answer that I didn’t know whether I was on my head or my.
How do you use the word hectic?
Things are getting a bit hectic for me at the moment. The teacher had a hectic workload. Due to my ever increasingly hectic schedule, I have taken to keeping a diary with me at all times. Friday was usually a hectic day, with people being released, so she was unable to leave early.
How do you respond to hectic day?
» MORE: Easy as 1-2-3, make an online will in minutes.
- 13. ”I’m here for you.” Simply let them know you’re here and available to them for whatever they need.
- “You are so strong.”
- “Today was a really tough day.”
- “I’ve been thinking of you.”
- “I’m only a phone call away.”
- “I have no words to express my sadness.”
What is an example of hectic?
Hectic is defined as being overly busy or full of activity. When you are overbooked for the holiday season and supposed to attend two parties every day, this is an example of a hectic schedule.
What is hectic night?
in English – English Dictionary. ight full of excitement and activity.
Is it a hectic day or an hectic day?
“A” is used immediately before a word beginning with a consonant sound, whereas “an” is used immediately before a word beginning with a vowel sound. So it has to be “a hectic” unless you are learning a non-standard dialect in which the H is silent: “an ‘ectic”.
How do you use hectic day in a sentence?
They are busy preparing for a hectic day’s activity on Saturday.
How do you say hectic day?
Today is so hectic….18 Ways to Say Busy
- I am busy. The most basic way to express this.
- I’m as busy as a bee.
- I’m slammed.
- I’m so busy (that) I can’t even…
- I’m buried (in work).
- I’m overwhelmed (with work).
- I’m up to my ears in work.
- I’ve got a lot on my plate.