Do I need to schedule an appointment for the DMV in PA?
No. You do not need an appointment. Just go to your nearest Driver License Center.
Are expired licenses extended in PA?
Harrisburg, PA – The Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) announced today that expiration dates for driver licenses, identification cards, and learner’s permits, will be extended for Pennsylvania residents in response to statewide COVID-19 mitigation efforts.
Where can I get my drivers license picture taken in PA?
To find a PennDOT Driver License or Photo License Center near you, visit www.dmv.pa.gov and click on “Find a Location.” Customers may also obtain a variety of driver and vehicle products and services online through PennDOT’s Driver and Vehicle Services website, www.dmv.pa.gov.
How much does it cost to renew your ID in PA?
Regular Driver’s License Services Fees
|Regular Driver’s License Services Fees||Amount|
|Two-Year License Renewal with Motorcycle (age 65+):||$30.00|
|Identification Card (initial):||$32.50|
|Identification Card (renewal):||$32.50|
|Identification Card (replacement):||$31.50|
How do I contact the PA DMV?
Driver License Center Contact Information If you need assistance with a particular PennDOT Driver License Center, please contact our Driver and Vehicle Services Customer Call Center staff at 717-412-5300. Hearing-impaired callers dial 711 and a staff member will gladly assist you.
How long do you have to renew your license after it expires in PA?
10. Can I renew an expired license? Any previously issued license that is already expired or within six months of the expiration date can be renewed unless it is: A Commercial Driver’s License or.
How do I take a photo of my driving Licence?
- face forward and look straight into the camera with your eyes open and nothing covering your face.
- look natural with no facial expressions, for example, smiling, grinning or frowning.
- have nothing covering your eyes, for example, hair or glasses frame.
- not wear sunglasses or tinted glasses.