Why is FB not allowing me to share posts?
Ok, so apparently FB has updated their privacy settings… For those of you seeing the “Share” option in your posts… That means that post is open to the public to see. If you have your profile settings set to “Friends”, then no one will be able to share your posts.
How do I enable Share on Facebook Mobile?
How to allow people to share your post on Facebook on a mobile device
- Find the post you want to make shareable and tap the three dots in the upper right corner.
- In the pop-up menu, tap “Edit Privacy.”
- In the “Privacy” menu, tap the checkbox next to “Public,” then tap “Done” in the upper right corner of the screen.
How do I share a Facebook post on Android?
To share a post you see on your Feed:
- Below a post, tap Share in the bottom right.
- Select where you want to share the post. Depending on the post’s privacy settings, you may see the following options: Share Now. Send in Messenger. Share to a Page. Share to a Group. Share from a Private Group. More Options…
How do I change my share settings on Facebook?
Updated mobile browser experience
- Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Scroll down to the post you want to edit.
- Tap in the top right of the post and select Change Audience.
- Select a new audience from the options that appear (example: Public, Friends, Only Me).
- Tap Done at the bottom.
How do I share someone else’s post on Facebook?
Locate the post which you want to share and press the Share button in the bottom-right corner of the post. 2. In the pop-up menu that appears, select Share now if you want to instantly share the post or Share to News Feed if you want more control, including the ability to add descriptive text to the post you shared.
How do I share a shared Facebook post?
Depending on the post’s privacy settings, you may see the following options:
- Share Now.
- Write Post. Post. To share to a friend’s timeline, tap Share to Facebook and select Friend’s Timeline. Type your friend’s name, then tap Post. audience selector.
- Send as Message. Send.
- Share in a Group. Post.
- Share to a Page. Post.
How do I make a post shareable on Facebook 2021?
Click on the three-dot icon to the top right of the post you want to make shareable. Then, select the Edit Audience option from the drop-down list. A list of audience options will appear. Choose Public from the list of available options to make the post shareable.
How do I share another post?
Here’s how to do it:
- Open Instagram and find a photo or video to repost. Open your Instagram app and find the post you want to repost.
- Paste the post’s share URL into DownloadGram.
- Download the post.
- Open Instagram and find the photo or video in your camera roll.
- Add a caption and share your repost.
How do I repost on Facebook?
To do this, go to the Facebook login page (using either the phone, laptop, or desktop) and log in to your Facebook account. Now, locate the post you want to repost or share, on the right side of the post just beside the Comment button you will see the Share option. Click on it.
How do I use repost app?
How Does the Repost App Work?
- Download the app.
- Open the Instagram app and locate the desired Instagram feed.
- Tap the post you wish to share.
- Open the sharing options (the three dots) for the post.
- Click “Copy Share URL”.
- Once successfully copied, you’ll receive a confirmation.
- Open Repost again.
- Select the copied post.
Why is repost not working?
Reposting Not Available If you’re using third-party apps to edit and repost photos, videos, and stories, you should check to see if you have the latest version of the app. Go to either the Play Store or App Store, find your reposting app, and look for new updates. Do the same for Instagram.
How do I enable Resharing posts on Instagram?
Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile. Tap in the top right, then tap Settings. Tap Privacy, then tap Story. Tap next to Allow Resharing to Stories.