Who has sold more records Kelly Clarkson or Carrie Underwood?
Underwood has sold 13,205,000 albums to date and Clarkson is close behind with 11,664,000.
Who is the biggest selling artist from American Idol?
1. Carrie Underwood — 10.5 million albums sold Underwood was just a sweet Oklahoma college student when she appeared on “American Idol’s” season 4.
Who is the most successful Idol winner?
1. Carrie Underwood. Carrie Underwood earned the title of “American Idol” during season four of the show. The win launched her country-pop career and has made her one of the richest country music stars.
How many records has Kelly Clarkson sold?
To date, Clarkson has sold over 25 million albums and 45 million singles worldwide.
Who sold the most albums from American Idol?
Artists with sales of 500,000 or more albums
|Contestant Total sales|
|1.||Carrie Underwood (season 4, winner) 18,053,300|
|2.||Kelly Clarkson (season 1, winner) 13,573,000|
|3.||Chris Daughtry (as Daughtry) (season 5, 4th place) 7,204,000|
|4.||Clay Aiken (season 2, runner-up) 5,069,000|
Which American Idol contestant made the most money?
The Top Five Richest American Idol Winners Of All-Time
- Chris Daughtry – Net Worth $8.5 Million.
- Jordin Sparks – Net Worth $10 Million.
- Jennifer Hudson – Net Worth $18 Million.
- Kelly Clarkson – $25 Million.
- Carrie Underwood – $45 Million.
Which American Idol made the most money?
According to a new report, Carrie Underwood is by far the wealthiest of all the musicians ever to compete on American Idol. As a new season of Idol gets ready to kick off on Feb. 27, it’s natural to reminisce about the talent that has graced that iconic stage.
Who is the least successful American Idol?
American Idol Winners Who Didn’t Get The Success They Expected
- Lee DeWyze. Getty Images.
- Caleb Johnson. Getty Images.
- Nick Fradiani. Getty Images.
- Jordin Sparks. Getty Images.
- David Cook. Getty Images.
- Trent Harmon. Getty Images.
- Phillip Phillips. Getty Images.
- Taylor Hicks. Getty Images.
How many #1 hits does Kelly Clarkson have?
IIn honor of Kelly Clarkson’s birthday (April 24), Billboard takes a look at the powerhouse singer’s biggest hits on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. In the nearly 15 years since winning the inaugural season of American Idol, the Texas native has landed 26 songs on the Hot 100, including three No. 1s.
How many records has Ariana Grande sold?
Throughout her career, Grande has sold over 85 million records worldwide, making her one of the best-selling music artists of all time. According to the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA), she has sold 9 million albums and 63.5 million digital singles units in the United States.