Which is a better method to give discount?
As a rule of thumb, you should go with the option that has the highest perceived value. So, taking the above example, I would go with the 20% discount because it seems higher than the $5 discount, even though the savings are the same no matter what you choose.
How do you write an open-ended response?
Answers to open-ended questions should always be written in complete sentences. sheet is a rough guide to how long your answer should be. If you are given a whole page for an answer, use about a page for your response. If you are given three lines, your answer should be about that long.
What is an open response?
An open-response question requires you to answer the question in writing. With an open-response question, you need to read the passage and answer the question and support your answer with details from the passage.
What is open response assessment?
The Open Response Assessment (ORA) allows learners to answer open ended questions in an essay form or upload files as a part of their response. Responses are then graded by either the learners themselves, their peers, or course instructors (or a combination of the three).
What are some good open ended questions?
Open-ended questions list
- Why do you like the bands/performers that you like?
- What was your worst travel experience?
- What was the most important chance encounter you’ve had?
- What is the process for making your favorite dish?
- What is a good life?
- How did going to school shape you as a person?
What makes a strong open response?
An open-response question requires you to answer the question in writing. There are not options for you to choose from with this type of question. With an open-response question, you need to read the passage and answer the question and support your answer with details from the passage. Demonstrate the Strategy.
How do you deal with amiable customers?
Strategies for working with amiable customers include:
- Listen carefully to what an amiable customer is saying.
- Keep your conversations with amiable customers focused.
- When you do discover the problem an amiable customer has, be sure to reassure him or her that the problem is going to be resolved.
What are 3 open-ended questions you would ask to establish your customers needs?
30 examples of open-ended questions
- What are the main reasons you chose to shop today?
- How did you feel about our customer service?
- Where did you look before coming to our store?
- Would you use our [product/service] again?
- What did you like best about your experience?
- What had the biggest influence on your purchase and why?
- How did you find us?
How do I sell my amiable personality?
Sales Tips for Amiable Personalities: Take time to build rapport. Amiables value relationships over everything and will not buy from someone they don’t feel connected to or trust. Give them personal guarantees to calm their risk-averse fueled anxieties. Take the lead as the expert, because you are!
What is a response assessment?
In open response assessments (ORA), learners submit essay responses and then go through a series of assessment steps (such as peer assessment and self assessment) to complete the assignment. In other words, it is possible for learners in one cohort to be asked to grade responses for learners in another cohort.
What are the 4 social styles?
What are the 4 Social Styles? The Four SOCIAL STYLES are the Driving Style, the Expressive Style, the Amiable Style, and the Analytical Style. TRACOM created the SOCIAL STYLE Model based on the four unique Styles, with each having different ways of using time and predictable ways of interacting and making decisions.