Which beach has nightlife in Goa?
Next, we are going to discuss a few Goa beaches where you can enjoy nightlife in Goa.
- Baga Beach. Baga beach is situated in North Goa and is considered one of the best beaches for parties and nightlife in Goa.
- Candolim Beach.
- Calangute Beach:
- Anjuna Beach.
Where do girls go in Goa?
Surviving in Goa, Part 3: Finding Women
- Tito’s, Baga Beach: Quite simply the most ‘happening’ club in the whole of Goa.
- Curlies, Anjuna Beach: This is heaven on earth as I know it.
- Laughing Buddha, Arambol: There is this particular feel about Arambol that you just can not find anywhere else.
Can we go to beach at night in Goa?
No there is no limit but you have to be aware of the crowd at night as per my experience Baga, Calangute and Anjuna are way safer and crowed as compared to other beaches. So make sure the place where you were thinking to stay at night has enough crowd.
How can I find parties in Goa?
A Goa Nightlife Guide: Top Nightclubs and Parties in Goa
- HillTop. HillTop is definitely one of the best party places in Goa.
- Shiva Valley. Shiva Valley is on Anjuna Beach and is another really epic place for trance music and kind of one of the “original” places in Goa for this.
- 9 Bar.
- Soro – Boshed.
Which beach is better Baga or Calangute?
Baga and Calangute Beaches Meanwhile, Baga Beach starts right where Calangute ends—it is a bit less crowded and better developed than Calangute, with a wide range of water sports on offer. If you feel like indulging yourself with some fine food and wine, there are many upmarket restaurants in the area too.
Where do foreigners Party in Goa?
Hilltop, Curlies and Soro are the top places foreigners party in Goa.
How can I meet people in Goa?
Places to meet people in Goa if you are traveling alone
- Vaayu Waterman’s. Vaayu is a great place.
- Tantra beach shack. This is a popular beach shack in Anjuna.
- Flea market. This is on Wednesdays in Anjuna.
- Mango Tree.
- Guru Bar.
- Nine Bar.
How can I enjoy nightlife in Goa?
The Best Ways to Enjoy Goa Nightlife
- Beach Shacks. When in Goa, you must enjoy a night out at the beach shacks (source)
- Beach Parties. Beach parties are popular in Goa.
- Nightclubs in Goa. Goa is home to the best nightclubs (source)
- Bars & Pubs.
- Night Markets.
- Night Cruise Parties.
- Go Karting @Track II.
- Street Food in Goa.
Where can I find hippies in Goa?
Arambol – A Hippie’s Paradise Arambol beach is considered to be one of the most beautiful beaches in Goa. Arambol gradually grew to become a favourite for most hippies. At the far end of the beach lies Sweetwater Lagoon, the jungle valley, and hot springs with therapeutic minerals that are perfect for a mud bath.
Why is Calangute famous?
Calangute is a town in the North Goa district of the Indian state of Goa. It is famous for its beach, the largest in North Goa and a popular tourist destination. The peak tourist season is during Christmas and New Year, and during the summer in May.