What is Union Bank customer care number?
Lagos, NIGERIA: As part of proactive efforts to ease banking worries during the ongoing Coronavirus outbreak in Nigeria, foremost financial institution, Union Bank, has introduced a 24-hour toll-free Customer Service Line – +234-800-700-7000.
How can I check my Union Bank ATM card status?
- You can call on the Union Bank of India credit card toll-free numbers at 1800 22 22 44 or 1800 208 2244 in order to check your card’s application status.
- You can call on the number 080-61817110 to check the status.
How can I get Union Bank ATM card?
Open an account through the app without going to the bank.
- Open an Account through the app within minutes.
- Choose from a variety of savings account that suits your lifestyle with no maintaining balance required.
- Request for a Card and have it delivered right at your doorstep.
- Activate your card instantly through the app.
How can I activate my Union Bank ATM card online?
- Click “Manage Cards”
- Click “Activate Card”
- Enter your card details.
- Enter OTP Code.
- Click “Set PIN”
- Input your desired PIN Code.
- Re-enter your desired PIN Code.
- You have successfully set a PIN Code!
How do I renew my Union Bank ATM card?
To renew your card, please visit any UnionBank branch (for EON) or your maintaining branch (for E-WALLET).
How can I talk to customer service in Union Bank?
Kindly call our 24-Hour Customer Service at (02) 841-8600 for further assistance. We may need to ask you to go to the nearest UnionBank branch and submit your updated contact details and other personal information.
Can I know my debit card number online?
Depending upon your bank, you may be able to find your debit card number online, but if not you may want to contact your bank for additional help.
What is ATM card number?
On the front face of debit card, a 16 digits’ code is written. First 6 digits are Bank Identification Number and the rest 10 digits are Unique Account Number of the card holder.
Can I get ATM card in one day?
Yes, some of the banks provide ATM/debit card instantly. Even you can get the ATM card in one day. But you can’t get your name printed on the card. Some banks provide printed cards withing a week.
What is UnionBank quick card?
The SSS-UnionBank Quick Card is an automated teller machine (ATM) card linked to a member’s personal UnionBank savings account that would be opened as part of the SSS salary loan application.
How do I register for Union Bank Mobile App?
- Download the new UnionMobile App and accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Enter account number (OTP will be sent to your registered mobile phone number with the bank)
- Enter the OTP you received on your registered mobile number.
- Choose username and password.
- Choose a new password and transaction PIN then submit.
How do I activate my union ATM?
Did your debit card arrive? Once you have it, please call 800-453-1573 to activate. From outside the U.S., call 323-720-5858. If you haven’t received your debit card 10 business days after your initial deposit, please call Union Bank® at 800-238-4486.