What is the quote about being prepared?
7. “By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.” – Benjamin Franklin.
How do you stay strong in hard times quotes?
50 Quotes to Help You Stay Strong
- “That which does not kill us makes us stronger.” –
- “Surprise yourself everyday with your own courage.” –
- “Courage is only an accumulation of small steps.” –
- “I like to use the hard times in the past to motivate me today.” –
- “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more.
Why is being prepared important?
Being prepared can reduce fear, anxiety, and losses that accompany disasters. Communities, families, and individuals should know what to do in the event of a fire and where to seek shelter during a tornado.
How do you tell someone they have strength?
Instead, try these alternatives.
- I’m so sorry for your loss. I’m here for you.
- I can’t imagine how you feel right now.
- This is a hard time. Do you need anything from me?
- It’s okay to take your time.
- I know how much you loved them.
- I wish I had the right words.
- Your strength is inspiring.
- This doesn’t define you.
How do you motivate someone in difficult times?
Comforting Words for Hard Times
- “Dawn Will Come.” Really.
- “Worrying Won’t Do Us Any Good.”
- “Let’s Consider the Positive Things.”
- “Recognize the Challenge and Do Something About It.”
- “Things Won’t Always Be This Bad.”
- “Don’t Give Up.”
- “Hope Can Never Be Taken Away.”
- “Do Something to Help Others.”
How do you encourage someone in difficult times?
How to motivate and inspire your people in difficult times
- Limit the amount of time or effort that you’re asking for.
- Share in the sacrifice.
- Appeal to their emotions.
- Give people multiple reasons for doing what you want them to do.
- Be the change you want to inspire.
- Tell a story.
- Appeal to people’s value system.